Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Too early??

I was supposed to start my period yesterday...and nothing but cramping and discharge(sorry tmi).  Should I still wait to test with the first morning urine or can I test anytime after a missed period?

Re: Too early??

• Options
    If you're not wanting to wait until the morning to test with FMU, hold it for a good four hours or so and then test. Are you charting? How do you know that you were supposed to start your period yesterday?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageblindvictory:
    If you're not wanting to wait until the morning to test with FMU, hold it for a good four hours or so and then test. Are you charting? How do you know that you were supposed to start your period yesterday?

This

BFP 1: Sept 5, 2011 - Ended in Chemical Pregnancy at 5 Weeks
    BFP 2: Dec 2012 - Baby Girl born in July 2012
    BFP 3: Sept 5, 2013 - D&C on Oct 16, 2013
    BFP 4: Jan 30, 2014 - Stick baby Stick ... Due Date Oct 1, 2014

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am charting.  I have been keeping close track of my ovulation days and my cycle is always right on track.
  • Options

imagejmsoldo:
    I am charting. 

charting your temperatures?   Or charting marking the 1st day of your period on a calendar and counting days?

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Options
    imageslightlyslapdash:

imagerellicdragon:

imageblindvictory:

This

OP, based on your last response, I think that there might be some confusion between charting and temping.

On this board, when we refer to charting, we mean charting your temperatures.

If you're temping and tracking it on paper, then I recommend entering your temperatures into a program, such as fertility friend, and see what that tells you for when you should be testing.

Either way, you can do what BV suggests, hold it for a good four hours and then test.

Exactly this. If you are late, and you know it by charting your temps, then you can test any time of day, with not even a 4 hour hold, and probably get an accurate result. ***IF**** you know you're late by charting temps.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    That was my misunderstanding.  I have not been charting.  I have just been keeping a log/calendar of my ovulation days based on my 28 day cycles. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"