Pregnant after a Loss

I cried at a concert this weekend

So we went to see Jason Aldean this weekend, (for any of you Country Music lovers)...he was AMAZING!  He started signing one of his songs, and it just hit me...my eyes filled up with tears and started streaming down my face!  (Luckily it was so dark).

It's called "I'll See You When I See You" and the words/chorus reminded me of friends that have passed away, and my LO that we lost, and I just lost it..  Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJBKw1O1eM0

BFP #2 7/20/11 ** EDD: 3/28/12: IT'S A BOY!
BFP #1 12/30/10 ** EDD: 9/6/11** H/B stopped at 10w 6d conf on 2/22/11 ** D&C 2/24/11.
Congrats to my Labor Buddy LoriJ11, baby Elise born 2/24/12
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I cried at a concert this weekend

• oh girl, you're not alone!

we saw him on the 23rd w/chris young and thompson square! he is AMAZING! jason aldean is at the top of my celebrity eye candy list. he reminds me of my husband for some reason. DH told me if he ever comes and knocks on our door and says he wants to sleep with me, i'm allowed Wink now, i'm just waiting on him to ring the doorbell!

anyways, i totally cried during that song too!! i cried later on in the concert too because my hormones were on overdrive and i had the hormonal 13 year old girls behind me who kept shrieking and saying "I LOVE YOU JASON!" and the kept hitting me in the head, and finally i just lost it. oh and my husbands drunk breath was enough to make me cry too, BLAH!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

? BFP #1 EDD 10/18/2011. Twin Blighted Ovums 3/10/11. D&C on 3/11/11 ?
    ?BFP #2 5/19/2011 ? 9/1/2011 - it's a BOY!!! ? Jace Matthew born 1/23/12 ?

?BFP 6/21/2012 - EDD 3/5/2013 - natural MC 7/22/2012 at 7w ?
    ?BFP 10/24/2012 - EDD 6/26/2013, grow little one grow!?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Jason Aldean puts on a great show!  And that song is wonderful!  I've never thought of it in that context, but I think I'll be looking at it a little differently from now on!

BFP #1 12/23/10--Natural M/C 12/31/10 @ 6w1d BFP #2 5/13/11--Natural M/C 5/26/11 @ 6w3d BFP #3 9/7/11--U/S #1 9/20 Gest. & Yolk Sac--U/S #2 9/27 A beautiful baby with it's heart fluttering away at 133BPM BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagenikileebaugh:

oh girl, you're not alone!

we saw him on the 23rd w/chris young and thompson square! he is AMAZING! jason aldean is at the top of my celebrity eye candy list. he reminds me of my husband for some reason. DH told me if he ever comes and knocks on our door and says he wants to sleep with me, i'm allowed Wink now, i'm just waiting on him to ring the doorbell!

anyways, i totally cried during that song too!! i cried later on in the concert too because my hormones were on overdrive and i had the hormonal 13 year old girls behind me who kept shrieking and saying "I LOVE YOU JASON!" and the kept hitting me in the head, and finally i just lost it. oh and my husbands drunk breath was enough to make me cry too, BLAH!

Yes!  This was the end of that tour, so we saw them all too!!  I was DD that night, and that was a whole other reason to cry!  lol.  We got stuck in the parking lot for 90 minutes trying to get out after the concert and everyone in my car passed out (including DH) and we weren't moving at all!  By the time I got onto the freeway at 1:00am I was crying again because I was so tired and frustrated!! lol

BFP #1 12/30/10 ** EDD: 9/6/11** H/B stopped at 10w 6d conf on 2/22/11 ** D&C 2/24/11.
  • imagewilliams4me:
    imagenikileebaugh:

oh girl, you're not alone!

Yes!  This was the end of that tour, so we saw them all too!!  I was DD that night, and that was a whole other reason to cry!  lol.  We got stuck in the parking lot for 90 minutes trying to get out after the concert and everyone in my car passed out (including DH) and we weren't moving at all!  By the time I got onto the freeway at 1:00am I was crying again because I was so tired and frustrated!! lol

oh you are so right - being sober at a concert just is NOT the same. and oh i would have totally cried too about the parking lot. thankfully our hotel was within walking distance or i would have had to been the driver too and i HATE driving, let alone in a city with a bunch of other people driving and trying to get out of the same place i am!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

? BFP #1 EDD 10/18/2011. Twin Blighted Ovums 3/10/11. D&C on 3/11/11 ?
    ?BFP #2 5/19/2011 ? 9/1/2011 - it's a BOY!!! ? Jace Matthew born 1/23/12 ?

?BFP 6/21/2012 - EDD 3/5/2013 - natural MC 7/22/2012 at 7w ?
    ?BFP 10/24/2012 - EDD 6/26/2013, grow little one grow!?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I love, love, love that song!!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Lol, tears happen.  Some things just illicit that response!

I cried yesterday....at the Lion King (the play/musical theater production) "Circle of Life" ....it just got me! 

? J + J = 5/29/10.?
    TTC since 8/2010. Irregular cycles after stopping BCP.
    1st BFP! 3/26/11. Missed M/C - D&C 5/2/11.
    Always missed: Our little Blueberry. It's Never Over.
    2nd BFP! 9/3/11 on last unmedicated cycle! EDD: 5/11/12
    1stBeta @13DPO = 289, 2ndBeta @15DPO = 619!
    ? Clementine Lorraine, we love you so much already! ?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageoctober_artist:

Lol, tears happen.  Some things just illicit that response!

I cried yesterday....at the Lion King (the play/musical theater production) "Circle of Life" ....it just got me! 

I have cried at that before when I was not pregnant Embarrassed

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"