Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

? following 2 month vaccs

My daughter is scheduled for her 2 month appointment which I assume will include shots the day before I go back to work.  Is that a good idea?  I was going to move it to earlier in the week in case she had any reactions or just didn't feel good but she's exactly 2 months old that day and can't do it any earlier.  Should I move it back to a later week maybe a Friday when I can be home with her for a couple days?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ? following 2 month vaccs

• Options
    I would move it to a Friday. If your LO feels bad after it, you don't want to add any additional stress.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I would move it just to be safe. With our first he never had any problems after shots but his sister was a different story. She was ran a fever, would not sleep, and very difficult to soothe. I know she didn't feel good and she left DH and I feeling exhausted.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would move it as well. My LO was fine the day she got her shots, it was the 2 days after she was completely miserable.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"