March 2012 Moms
Options

Crazy Pregnant women!

I am about to go crazy pregnant women on a college girl that I work with. We currently dont have a "boss" because she left to have a baby a month ago and they have not filled her spot yet. Well this girl I work with, who is like 5 years younger than me keeps talking to me like I am a little kid and dont know what the Hell I am doing. When I am the one who works full-time and she is only part-time. I am up here everyday and she is in only a few hours a week. I have been really good about it lately but I am really starting to get sick of it. I get you are stressed with school and now you have a little more work to do here at work but hunny I have A LOT more I have to do now that we dont have a boss and I am pregnant. You are NOT the new boss so stop acting like you are and I swear if you dont stop acting like a *** I am going to go crazy on your ass.

Rant over

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Crazy Pregnant women!

• Options

Oh hunny I know that feeling completely. Just pull her aside and tell her that you know how to do your job and she needs to learn to do hers, its one of the easiest things, Once you set that little girl straight you should be fine.

Sorry for her stressing you out though! 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"