Special Needs

thinking of you today AmyGrnEyz

And also thinking of Jack on his birthday....

No doubt today will be challenging.... prayers for you and your family to make it through.

Lots of hugs...

Hannah

Re: thinking of you today AmyGrnEyz

• Amy, I am new to your story, but I wanted to say that I am so incredibly sorry for your loss.  You and your family and Jack are in my thoughts and prayers today.
    My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • Thank you and please do something fun with your children today, Jack would have wanted that. Thank you so much for the support.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have not heard your story before this but wanted to tell you that you and your family will be in my prayers on this very difficult day. ?(((HUGS)))
  • I am so sorry for your loss. I will be thinking of you and praying for your family.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so, so sorry for your loss.  You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. 
  • I am so sorry to hear about your loss. ?He was a beautiful little boy. ?I wish you and your family peace. ?
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.  I remember you and your little boy from Parenting awhile back.  I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.  ((hugs))
  • I am new to your story, but so sorry for your lose.  Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Amy-

We're sending you our love today.  Bella and I were just watching Caillou talking about Jack :)  Be gentle with yourself today, I'm sure Jack is having a blast.

Rebecca

a/k/a SSTM mamabogada

• Amy, you and Jack have been on my mind and in my prayers this week.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  I remember chatting with you on the Parenting boards about our kids heart conditions and surgeries.  My thoughts are with you today.  Please take care of yourself.
  • Amy -

I'm thinking about you and praying for you! We are ALWAYS going to pray for you and your family. Jack is celebrating every single moment in heaven!

Happy Birthday, Jack. You taught me so many lessons about life. I will always cherish those lessons and I will do something special in honor of your birthday!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"