November 2011 Moms

All these babies and birth stories...

...are making me SUPER anxious to meet MY LO!!!  I know he/she needs to cook as long as possible but I am ready.  I have my 37 week appt tonight so I hope that the doc gives me some good news.  COMMON cervix.  LOL.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: All these babies and birth stories...

• For. Real. 

I am going for my 38 week appt. today and I am praying that there has been some progress. I cannot wait; the anxiety is killing me.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I know!! I have my 37 week appointment tomorrow and I am hoping that my cervix is opening up :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I am sitting here getting emotional because I want to meet my little baby and I am jealous of all the moms that already have! Dang hormones. This last month really is killer. I am over-analyzing every cramp, discharge, and pain. First internal tomorrow, I am hoping that I get some good news and that baby doesn't wait 3 more weeks to get here!
  • And then there's me. DH and I had a conversation about this just this morning. He's very excited to meet LO. I, on the other hand, am still so terrified about labour pains that I'm happy to keep carrying him around on the inside for a few more weeks. I'm sure I'll reach a tipping point, but just now it seems easier to deal with an inside baby.
  • I know! I am so anxious that I will probably meet my LO on Weds!! I have been home from work on bedrest for 2wks now, and losing my mind thinking about everything so much! I love the stories though, and I have a feeling our board is really about to BLOW UP with them!
  • Oh I feel you!  I will probably be one of the last people to post my story because I'm due so late in the game...at that point no one will even care! :(

P.S. Did you see that December, January, and even February baby's are being born.  Obviously I don't envy their situations because all of them have been so early, but it makes it seem so real since we are up next to deliver full-term!

• right!!! i know at my appointment on wednesday it'll be like "okay great you have 3 weeks to go!" and i'll cry in the car ride home haha. 
  • You hit the nail on the head.  I have been having BH for almost 3 weeks, and hoping every single time I get a painful one, that its labor!  I'm 38 weeks today and ready for LO to come out!!  Actually, reading all these birth stories is making me a little depressed like he's probably going to be late!
  • I know right. My FI and I keep talking to her and telling her about how nice it will be once she's born trying to entice her to come out lol. My doctors don't start internals until 38 weeks so I wont know until Friday if I am dilated yet or anything but I don't feel any different then I did a month ago so I am starting to feel like I will just be pregnant forever haha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"