Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Moms of Girls/Diapering ?

What diapers do you use on your daughter at night?

My DD is leaking through her diapers at least twice a week. I know its not the sizing as she is in size 3 diapers. We've been using Pampers Baby Dry, but the past few weeks its gotten worse. The diapers are just absolutely soaked in the mornings. FWIW, she is sleeping from 8-6:30, on her tummy. During the day its fine. 

TIA!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Moms of Girls/Diapering ?

• Options
    That is a long time to be sleeping without changing a diaper.  If she is sleeping on her stomach - there is less diaper covering in front.  Have you tried going up to size 4 for overnight.  That always worked for me with DD#1. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

ditto the pp.  go up a size for night time.  we're in baby dry size 3 during the day and size 4 at night.  I also found a box of pampers overnights at target on clearance and bought those in a size 4 as well and they're working out great for us. 

image  image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I use these. You can find them at BRU.

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3844600&prodFindSrc=search

ETA: I like these because you don't have to buy diapers to  use only at night. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

DD is also a a tummy sleeper and goes 12 hours on a diaper.  Her size 2s fit great during the day but she was leaking through each night.  We started using size 3s at night and have had no issues.  We also use Pampers Baby Dry.

I have also heard you can put the diaper on backwards at night for tummy sleepers and that would have been my next thing to try but going up a size worked so I never did try it out.

• Options

Same advice as everyone else, go up to 4's at night.  That is what we do as well & DD sleeps on her tummy about the same time as yours.

FYI, Pampers Baby Drys run slightly smaller than Cruisers.  So those may be good for a while, but as she gets bigger, you may want to just go up to size 4 in another style.

• Options
    I had the same issue when DD was a tummy sleeper. She now sleeps on her side and we don't have that issue anymore. She sleeps from 9:30 pm to 9:00 am. If she had kept sleeping on her tummy I would have tried going up a size.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"