August 2011 Moms
Options

How many pounds?

I tried to make this a clicky poll but my iPad won't let me! Anyway...about how many pounds did your LO weigh when they started to sleep through the night? I have heard it starts when they are about ten pounds. DS is 12 weeks and only 8.14 lbs(preemie with IUGR) and still wakes 2-3 times a night.
BabyFruit Ticker image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: How many pounds?

• Options

When DS hit 12ish pounds he started sleeping from 7:30-2:30 or 3:30 then back down until about 7 most nights. He's about 12.5 pounds now and on the same schedule.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    10lbs. 7oz.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS was 10.4 at his 2 month appt. He's probably closer to 11 or 12 now. He still doesn't sttn. In fact, every few days he seems to regress and wake up multiple times a night!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Well, DS is 14 pounds and wakes up at least twice every night.
  • Options
    DD started STTN 9 or 9:30 PM till 5 or 6 AM about 2 days before her 1 month appointment when we found out she was 10lbs 1oz.  She is sleeping from between 8:30 and 9 until anywhere between 6:30 and 7:30 now and she is 11lbs 10oz at 2 months old.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

At her appointment two weeks ago, she was just barely 11 pounds. That was with a diaper on, so maybe 10lbs 15ish oz. 

For the past four nights she sleeps an eight hour stretch, and then a 3-4 hour stretch. 

image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My LO is 90% weight:

• STTN (6 hrs) at 13.5 lbs at 11w
    • Almost STTN (5.75 hrs) at 13 lbs at 10w
    • First significant time between night feedings (5 hrs) at about 11 lbs at 6w

For me, STTN is still 2 feedings a "night": bedtime feed is 7/8pm, I'm up at (1) 1/2am and then (2) 5/6am --- my "day" doesn't start until the 7/8am feed.

Hang in there!  Glad your babe is growing strong!

TTC#1 2003, 5 angels above, IVF-PGS-FET, DD b. Aug-2011

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2 2012/13? FET

• Options

I don't know about the weight thing...my DD is 10 lbs now and started sleeping through the night at about 9 lbs, but my friend has a one year old that still doesn't sleep through the night and my BF has a two year old that still doesn't either. Not to scare anyone...but that super freaked me out when they both told me. Two years of waking up with them? Ack!

• Options

imageWashingtonQueen:
    Well, DS is 14 pounds and wakes up at least twice every night.

This for us as well.  I'm not sure if weight has anything to do with sttn.  I wish it it did because DS is almost 15 lbs!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

FIrst time I hear that STTn and weight might be connected. 

DD2 is starting to STTN more and more often now and she is 13.5 pounds 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Tonight was his first 5 hour stretch ever - he's probably at least 12 lbs.
  • Options
    DD is about 13lb and doesnt STTN yet so I dont think the whole STTN/pounds thing is true
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"