Infertility Veterans

A Halloween poll :)

Hello cuties :)

1.  Are you dressing up for Halloween?  If yes, as what?

2.  Are you giving out candy for Halloween?  What kinds?

3.  What was your favorite costume as a kid?

4.  Are you going to any costume parties?

5.  Have you carved any pumpkins?

6.  Do you have a job that lets you get dressed up for work?

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II

Re: A Halloween poll :)

• imagetheworms:

Hello cuties :)

1.  Are you dressing up for Halloween?  If yes, as what? no

2.  Are you giving out candy for Halloween?  What kinds? twix,kit kat, snickers, reese's pb cups,almond joy and milyway

3.  What was your favorite costume as a kid? Isis.cheap platic mask and dress with a cleopatra type wig-loved it

4.  Are you going to any costume parties? no

5.  Have you carved any pumpkins? no

6.  Do you have a job that lets you get dressed up for work?  if we want-some do

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1.  Are you dressing up for Halloween?  If yes, as what? Yes - Ariel for Halloween. I was going to be a field hockey player for a party Saturday but those plans fell through. 2.  Are you giving out candy for Halloween?  What kinds? Yes -- I bought a mix bag of fun size chocolate pars and Reese's (which I will save some and put in the freezer)3.  What was your favorite costume as a kid? The purple crayon that my mom made me4.  Are you going to any costume parties? Unfortunately no5.  Have you carved any pumpkins? We will on Sunday6.  Do you have a job that lets you get dressed up for work? yes -- but everyone is lame and doesnt do it. 

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Loading the player...
  • imagetheworms:

1.  Are you dressing up for Halloween? NO  If yes, as what?  N/A

2.  Are you giving out candy for Halloween?  YES What kinds?  haven't bought it yet, whatever is on sale and most definitely milky ways ;)

3.  What was your favorite costume as a kid?  i have two, one year i was a flower and it was awesome!  and also a punk rocker, i love spray painting my hair crazy colors and then watching it run off in the shower

4.  Are you going to any costume parties?  no

5.  Have you carved any pumpkins?  no, but i still have this weekend ;)

6.  Do you have a job that lets you get dressed up for work?   not in my roll :(

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
  • Good morning Worms!!  Thanks for the poll today!

1.  Are you dressing up for Halloween?  If yes, as what? No.

2.  Are you giving out candy for Halloween?  What kinds? No - I actually have plans that evening.

3.  What was your favorite costume as a kid? Wonderwoman - I had the special wrists bands and all...you couldn't tell me anything!

4.  Are you going to any costume parties? No- I haven't been to one in years.

5.  Have you carved any pumpkins? Not this year.

6.  Do you have a job that lets you get dressed up for work? No, but I am sure someone will.

TTC since 3/07. IVF#1 = canceled. IVF#2 = 0% fertilization. IVF#3 = BFN. IVF#4 = c/p.  
    Moving forward with Adoption 2017!
  • imagetheworms:
    imagetheworms:

2.  Are you giving out candy for Halloween?  YES What kinds?  haven't bought it yet, whatever is on sale and most definitely milky ways ;)

3.  What was your favorite costume as a kid?  i have two, one year i was a flower and it was awesome!  and also a punk rocker, i love spray painting my hair crazy colors and then watching it run off in the shower

6.  Do you have a job that lets you get dressed up for work?   not in my roll :(

worms -- i was a punk rocker too one year -- and sprayed my hair...i remember wearing fake rainbow eyelashes!!! 

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• imageDeputiesWife:
    imagetheworms:
    imagetheworms:

worms -- i was a punk rocker too one year -- and sprayed my hair...i remember wearing fake rainbow eyelashes!!! 

love it!!  i would recylce it year after year, i was obsessed with the hair color in spray can ;)  

• imagetheworms:
    imagetheworms:

ooooohhhhh - this sounds fun!

me 33/DH 36
    ttc since 10/2008; d/x: mild MFI, stageII endo
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~
    11 IUI’s = 1 m/c (7w4d)
    IVF#1 January 2012 BFN, FET #1 April 2012 BFN
    Surprise BFP October 2012 m/c (7w), Surprise BFP April 2013 m/c (6w4d)
    IVF #2: July 2013, ET 1 embryo 7/18, beta 1 @ 14dp3dt - 757, beta 2 @ 16dp3dt - 1762
    U/S 1 @ 6w4d = 1 little frogger with HB of 118, U/S 2 @ 7w3d measuring right on track with HB of 160
    Stick Frogger Stick! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It's a Girl, EDD April 7, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• 1.  Are you dressing up for Halloween?  If yes, as what? Yes, on Saturday night though.  I'm a deer and DH is a hunter. 

2.  Are you giving out candy for Halloween?  What kinds?  Depends on the hpt Monday morning.  BFP we'll give out the mixed fun bars, BFN I'll eat the bars (all 180 of them) and have DH take me out for a nice dinner so I don't have to see cute little kids.

3.  What was your favorite costume as a kid? I was a dead bride one year and it took hours for my Mom to "apply" my face makeup.  It was awesome.

4.  Are you going to any costume parties? Yes, Saturday.

5.  Have you carved any pumpkins? No.  We bought these really warty pumpkins and the skin is way too tough.

6.  Do you have a job that lets you get dressed up for work?  Yes, you could definitely dress up here but I doubt anyone will.  Maybe I'll spray paint my hair on Monday.

me 33/DH 36
    ttc since 10/2008; d/x: mild MFI, stageII endo
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~
    11 IUI’s = 1 m/c (7w4d)
    IVF#1 January 2012 BFN, FET #1 April 2012 BFN
    Surprise BFP October 2012 m/c (7w), Surprise BFP April 2013 m/c (6w4d)
    IVF #2: July 2013, ET 1 embryo 7/18, beta 1 @ 14dp3dt - 757, beta 2 @ 16dp3dt - 1762
    U/S 1 @ 6w4d = 1 little frogger with HB of 118, U/S 2 @ 7w3d measuring right on track with HB of 160
    Stick Frogger Stick! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It's a Girl, EDD April 7, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• 1.  Are you dressing up for Halloween?  If yes, as what? Yes, A bumble bee.

2.  Are you giving out candy for Halloween?  What kinds? Yes, A fun pack mix.

3.  What was your favorite costume as a kid? I was Raggedy Ann and my friend was Andy.

4.  Are you going to any costume parties? Yes, tonight.

5.  Have you carved any pumpkins? We are having a carving contest at the party I'm going to tonight.

6.  Do you have a job that lets you get dressed up for work? Negative

After 3 years of infertility we were blessed with twin girls through private infant adoption.
    Forever our's October 17th 2012
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 1.  Are you dressing up for Halloween?  If yes, as what?

No

2.  Are you giving out candy for Halloween?  What kinds?

Yes, haven't bought it yet..

princess

4.  Are you going to any costume parties?

No

5.  Have you carved any pumpkins?

No..I've never carved a pumpkin in my life..

Nope. My office is uber professional and conservative. 

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• 1. Are you dressing up for Halloween? If yes, as what? Nope.

2. Are you giving out candy for Halloween? What kinds?  Yep - twix, snickers, m&ms, marshmallow thingies, and gum.

3. What was your favorite costume as a kid? Punky Brewster!

4. Are you going to any costume parties? Nope.

5. Have you carved any pumpkins? Nope, but we will be tomorrow!

6. Do you have a job that lets you get dressed up for work? I guess we could if we wanted to, but nobody did.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1.  Are you dressing up for Halloween?  If yes, as what? No, we used to go all out, but it's not my fav time of year anymore:<

2.  Are you giving out candy for Halloween?  What kinds? YES. we bought little candy bars, the fun size ones. Butterfinger, Snickers, 100 Grand, Mars. I was doing well, but I opened the Butterfinger, opps.

4.  Are you going to any costume parties? no. I used to have one every year, but haven't the last 3. Just not in the mood.

5.  Have you carved any pumpkins? No, we used to get them at DH's office, but just set them on the steps.

no job:< we never did at work anyway.

PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC since 2007
    6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
    IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
    IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
    Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • 1.  Are you dressing up for Halloween?  No  If yes, as what?

2.  Are you giving out candy for Halloween?  Yes  What kinds?  Peanut M&Ms, Reese's PB Cups, Kit Kat and Butterfingers

3.  What was your favorite costume as a kid?  I don't remember

4.  Are you going to any costume parties?  No

5.  Have you carved any pumpkins?  No

6.  Do you have a job that lets you get dressed up for work?   No

TTC #1 Since 11/08 - Dx: MFI & PCOS
    7 IUIs = All BFNs
    2011: March IVF #1.2 = e/p @ 6w: May IVF #2 = BFN: July sFET #1 = BFN

2012: Jan We're Certified FC/A Parents
    May IVF #3 = c/p
    June-Nov Foster Mommy to M (Toddler)
    July FET #2 = BFN
    Aug FET #3 = BFN
    Sept-Nov Foster Mommy to Baby Bella (Newborn)
    Nov HSG/Sono = Clear!
    Dec FET #4 = BFN

2013: Feb FET #5 = m/c @ 6.5w
    May-July Foster Mom to H (8 yr old girl)
    June/July/Aug IVF #4 = Freeze All
    July = Unofficially Adopting T (10 yr old boy)
    Sept FET #6 = TBD
    **PAIF/SAIF Welcome**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"