2nd Trimester

Eye twitch

My eye has been twitching since before I went to bed last night. I have now been at work for 4 hours and it will not stop! I have tried eating a banana and a warm compress, niether is helping.

Any suggestions?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Eye twitch

• No suggestions but mine has been going on and off for the past 3 days.  I was wondering if I was the only eye mutant out there!!  I'm not feeling particularly stressed, no idea why it feels the need to do that!  

Hope our eyes can chill out soon! 

Me and my Kiwi, both 38.  We struggled with RPL and were blessed with Micah.  I'm a full custody stepmom to Ethan!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image     image

• That happens to my sister and I when we're really stressed out.  Are you really anxious/nervous about baby?  My new favorite thing to help ease my stress level is massaging the back of my neck and upper shoulders with some lavender oil.  The massage plus deep slow breathing to really soak in the oil seems to be doing the trick (for now).  Good luck, hope you find a fix!

Me: 29  DH: 33
    Married April 1st 2017 <3
    DS #1: May 2009 
    DS #2: Jan 2012 

• Loading the player...
  • Whoops! Sorry for the double post!
    Me: 29  DH: 33
    Married April 1st 2017 <3
    DS #1: May 2009 
    DS #2: Jan 2012 

• I have gotten in the past due to a lot of stress or sometimes just fatigue (like lately).  Mine has been around for at least a week, but it's not constant.  It's nothing really to be concerned about, but it sure is annoying.  Maybe some R&R will help :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I don't think I have been stressed lately... but maybe I am. I tend to not stress over stuff. I will try to get DH to give me a massage tonight and go to bed early. Thanks Ladies!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't have any really good suggestions, just that I know what it's like to have it go on for so long- I had a lip twitch that lasted almost all day and it was so frustrating.  The only thing I tried- and it helped a little- was getting a little extra rest.  Good luck- usually it doesn't last more than a day!
  • That used to happen to me in college.  It's usually from stress and not getting enough sleep.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    My BFP Chart

• My right eye twitches every now and then, and before I was pregnant only twitched when I was tired so I attribute it to that now too.   I have not been sleeping well at all and it hasn't gotten better now that I am in my second trimester.  If you can get more sleep, I am sure it will go away!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"