Trying to Get Pregnant

Lack of Caffeine and Babies on the Brain

Ok this is my little Monday morning vent...I'm trying to cut back on coffee and since I"m sorta like a crack addict when it comes to coffee it has been a joy. GRRRRRRRRRR. I have that "Give me coffee now or I'll bit your face off headache currently" Oh well. How is everyone else's Monday going??? Plans for Halloween????
BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Lack of Caffeine and Babies on the Brain

• You can still drink coffee. Caffeine is fine in moderation so go grab a cup. 

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • I am in the same phase, except I didn't cut it out cold turkey. I am still having a cup each morning, but its half regular, half decaf.

Good luck

BFP 1: Sept 5, 2011 - Ended in Chemical Pregnancy at 5 Weeks
    BFP 2: Dec 2012 - Baby Girl born in July 2012
    BFP 3: Sept 5, 2013 - D&C on Oct 16, 2013
    BFP 4: Jan 30, 2014 - Stick baby Stick ... Due Date Oct 1, 2014

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Thanks for the ok to grab a cup. I really wanted to quit cold turkey but I seriously think I may murder a co-worker if I don't have at least a little something! Like she said...moderation. I'll get a small. LOL!
  • I gave up caffine months ago it was soooo hard. LOL When I get AF I have a coffee or a pepsi, just to make me feel a bit better, bring my spirits up.
  • imagerellicdragon:

I am in the same phase, except I didn't cut it out cold turkey. I am still having a cup each morning, but its half regular, half decaf.

Good luck

Ok I like the 1/2 and 1/2 idea. Maybe I'll do that. That has to be better than the jet fuel I usually down each morning.  

• imageloggerwife:
    I gave up caffine months ago it was soooo hard. LOL When I get AF I have a coffee or a pepsi, just to make me feel a bit better, bring my spirits up.

Yes I do the same thing!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Is it the taste of coffee or caffeine that you miss? Decaf isn't terrible! 
  • Does caffiene effect your fertility? IDK if you're cutting back for fertility reasons or to just prepare for when you get pregnant, but it is safe to drink one cup of coffee a day when you are pregnant. :) Don't know if you already know that.....but I just wanted to butt in & add that, just incase it wasn't known. :P

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelandosmommy:

Does caffiene effect your fertility? IDK if you're cutting back for fertility reasons or to just prepare for when you get pregnant, but it is safe to drink one cup of coffee a day when you are pregnant. :) Don't know if you already know that.....but I just wanted to butt in & add that, just incase it wasn't known. :P

Yep. I drank one cup every morning while I was pregnant and on occasion had a caffeinated drink in the afternoon.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"