Upstate NY Babies
Options

Officially started Christmas shopping

The online deals seem to be starting up this weekend!  Some good ones out there today already.  I caved and started my shopping on Sat, Disney.com was having a good deal with free embroidering, free shipping and 25% off, plus 4% cash back from Ebates.  I bought two embroidered fleece sleepers for DH's niece and nephew for $12 each and two embroidered fleece blankets for my nephews for $9 each!  Woo Hoo, and a pair of embroidered Christmas jammies for Tyler for $16

Oh, and I bought $30 in iTunes GC from BestBuy for $25.50 for Tyler's therapists at school. 

Re: Officially started Christmas shopping

• Options

i did too!

bought a bunch of stuff- ramdom things for M from amazon and a stainless heavy duty apple corer/slicer for my mom (she is envious of mine)

got two yankees t-shirts for DH at old navy- bogo sale

DH bought me a pair of clolumbia winter boots

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am more or less set for Christmas.  I mostly need to buy a couple gift cards and online stuff towards Xmas.  But I have just about everything for the kids.  I did buy DD a Doodle Bear yesterday because I'm worried that it might be tough to find a purple one towards Xmas.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

LOL BTW I got those Disney fleece blankets too!

Ariel and Minnie, for my girls.  They have cheapie blankets for the car (an airplane blanket and one of those free ones that ASPCA sent me for being a member).  They LOVE their blankets in the car, so now they will have nice embroidered ones.. unless they just want to sleep with them :)

• Options
    Popular item-I bought the Disney blankets too :) I got 3 of them for 30, and used shop@home which is supposed to give me another 6 back. I figured the price was pretty good!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Oh my, you girls are good. I haven't bought a single thing. If I start shopping too early I end up going overboard and I end up spending way to much. I usually shop the day before Thanksgiving. We get several of the same sales and don't have to deal with the crowds.

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• Options
    I've been grabbing things as I see them go on sale or I stumble on a good price. All stuff for Ian so far, haven't thought of neices and nephews (the only others in our family we buy for). DH and I will probably settle on our "family gift" once Black Friday hits (most likely a BluRay player).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"