Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

XP: Strong Urine Smell

LO's pee has been very strong smelling lately. If I am holding her I know as soon as she pees because it is so strong. Can forumla make thier pee smell different? She has been getting more and more formula lately. The only other thing is that she is on antibiotics, but last time she was on them and it didn't make it smell (that I remember). Any ideas?
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP: Strong Urine Smell

• Options
    My DD is BF but I have noticed this lately too. I don't know if she is just peeing more quantity wise or what but yeah I've got one with strong stinky pee too right now.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagejkchs2003:
    LO's pee has been very strong smelling lately. If I am holding her I know as soon as she pees because it is so strong. Can forumla make thier pee smell different? She has been getting more and more formula lately. The only other thing is that she is on antibiotics, but last time she was on them and it didn't make it smell (that I remember). Any ideas?

Pretty sure this can happen with antibiotics.  Also I noticed a difference when I tried a sample of a different brand diaper.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"