Austin Babies
Options

Sorry - Duplicate Post

In preparation for paying for child care, I'm trying to make a good budget/ spending plan.  We are terrible at this Embarrassed.  I need to cut back on our spending but I'm having a hard time figuring out how.  Here's what I have so far:

-give each of us an "allowance" each week for any discretionary spending (eating out, shopping, movies, etc.)

-make a specific grocery budget and stick to it each week

Other than that, I don't know how else to cut costs.  Do you have any suggestions?  I'm open to anything (except DH would have a $h!t fit if I tried to take away our cable.)  I'm stressing out about this so any tips at all will be helpful.  Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sorry - Duplicate Post

• Options
    Ideas...cut back cell phone plan, allowance for things is good, is there a smaller Internet plan, if you have a home phone get rid of it, water yard less, turn a/c off or higher temps, use less lights, um that's all I got. I'd make an itemized list of what you spend money on righ now. That way you can see what needs to be cut back or what can be cut back. Also, if you have cc debt or student loans then call and see if you can get payments lowered.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"