Upstate NY Babies
Options

What's for dinner?

What are you girls making for dinner tonight? Anyone doing anything w/ a cute Halloween theme? I want to make something quick, that we can eat either before or after trick or treating. Something I can prep and then just stick in the oven maybe.

Re: What's for dinner?

• Options
    DH's gram and aunt are coming over to see L in his costume, and they are bringing pizza.  Makes me feel better because I had NO IDEA what we were going to have!  haha!
  • Options

mummy hot dogs (wrapped in crescent rolls) w/ "blood" (ketchup)

monster chips (kale chips)

maybe some sweet potato fries?

Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm making stuffed cabbage, I guess it could look like brains.  Tyler wont eat it though, he will only eat a few things.  We have been drinking orange milk all week though, even sent some for snack with each of the kids.  It is a special Halloween edition of TruMoo, Vanilla flavored.
  • Options
    Oh and for lunch we're having mini spider pizzas (make a spider web w/ string cheese) & I'll stick a plastic spider ring on each
    Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
  • Options
    I am  making lasagna. I have been craving it for weeks.  We usually do pizza but we had it last night. We aren't doing anything Halloween themed. 
  • Options
    Oh yeah, we are having spider sandwiches for lunch.  Regular sandwich, then we use an oval cookie cutter to cut out the center, then us pretzel sticks for legs and raisins for eyes.  We actually make these a lot.
  • Options

My parents are coming up and we're going TOTing early, then ordering pizza once we're done? DS doesn't eat pizza, so I may try to find a way to make whatever he's eating kind of fun. Maybe a grilled cheese sandwich with eyes? But not sure how to make the eyes.

• Options
    Chicken voila because it's fast and easy.  We had it last year too. 
    Bianca image.
  • Options
    We're taking the girls to my parents and my Mom is making spaghetti and salad.  Quick and easy for a busy night!
    DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options
    We're doing pizza-nice and easy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"