Trying to Get Pregnant

Good Morning and Happy Halloween!

Mornin' ladies!

Just wanted to share a funny pic to hopefully start the day off on a good note since today is that awful of awful days....MONDAY!!

Have a good one!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Blended Families Rock!

Re: Good Morning and Happy Halloween!

• Hahah cute. I bathe my cats often, so this reminds me of them. Poor kitties.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My Ovulation Chart BFP-11/10/11 ectopic. Methotrexate on 12/1/11. BFP #2-08/17/2012 FX for a ute-baby! 15DPO beta-387 HCG; 36 progesterone Follow Me on Pinterest

Good morning!! I hate Mondays. Especially today. I forgot to ask off today (mostly because I haven't had a Halloween commute in 4 years). This is notoriously the worst day ever for traffic in Atlanta. I am hoping that it won't be bad, but I remember one year it took me 4 hours to go 45 miles. I swear if I miss dd in her costume I will be so upset! Crying

My Little
  • Loading the player...
  • Good morning! Would it be wrong to eat chocolate for breakfast? Wink
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • Hey Liebe :) love the pic! I hope you have an okay Monday!
    Baking Blog | TTC Blog | Pinterest
    TTC #1 since October 2010 | Began Testing in January 2012
    DH SA - low motility with 0% morph; varicocele (repaired); low T (on Clomid)
    IVF w/ICSI (long Lupron w/ Repronex and Follistim) in September 2012

imageimage
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• imageSaltylove:

imagemchupie:
    Good morning! Would it be wrong to eat chocolate for breakfast? Wink

Nope! Chocolate for breakfast is totally legit on Halloween and your birthday.

Happy HalloweenBig Smile

and most definitely on Valentine's Day and Easter! Gotta love that basically all of our holidays are filled with candy! =) 

• imageMySweetBaboo:

Good morning!! I hate Mondays. Especially today. I forgot to ask off today (mostly because I haven't had a Halloween commute in 4 years). This is notoriously the worst day ever for traffic in Atlanta. I am hoping that it won't be bad, but I remember one year it took me 4 hours to go 45 miles. I swear if I miss dd in her costume I will be so upset! Crying

Love the pic!

Ugh! I would be seriously ticked if I missed my LO's costume too. Say! I vote you go out for lunch and then just not come back!

Hope traffic is good for a change. Please post pics of Baboo in her costume!

Blended Families Rock!

• imagemchupie:
    Good morning! Would it be wrong to eat chocolate for breakfast? Wink

Absolutely not...especially on Halloween. Besides...as women I vote we get it whenever we want. Have a happy day!

Blended Families Rock!

• imagebrachatzipora:
    Hey Liebe :) love the pic! I hope you have an okay Monday!

Hey Lady!

Soo good to hear from you! How've you been? My honey just flew back home today and I won't get to see him until I fly back for our anniversary which is a month away! So I'm having a little pity party for myself until I get chocolate tonight. ;)

Are you doing anything tonight?

Blended Families Rock!

• imagelukesliebe:

imagebrachatzipora:

Hey Lady!

Soo good to hear from you! How've you been? My honey just flew back home today and I won't get to see him until I fly back for our anniversary which is a month away! So I'm having a little pity party for myself until I get chocolate tonight. ;)

Ugh, so sorry to hear you are away from the hubs. That's the worst. My husband and I don't do Halloween but we both have the afternoon off so I'm trying to figure out something interesting to do :) (besides writing grad applications).  

imageimage

• imagebrachatzipora:
    imagelukesliebe:

imagebrachatzipora:

Hey Lady!

Ugh, so sorry to hear you are away from the hubs. That's the worst. My husband and I don't do Halloween but we both have the afternoon off so I'm trying to figure out something interesting to do :) (besides writing grad applications).  

Oh and LOVE your siggy! Makes me not feel so bad about my childhood Humphrey Bogart obsession! 

imageimage

• Hello! I was lurking and saw your post! Hope you are doing well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"