Parenting after 35
Options

Hyperemesis is the pits!! and I'm having a pity party! lol

I feel so rotten all day long!! I've torn blood vessels in my throat twice in 10 weeks. I've been to the emergency room for IV fluids twice.  I'm taking 7 pills a day just to keep food and beverages down......... It's 60% better than I was while taking the zofran. 

all while tending to my darling little 14 month old dare devil! lol

my house looks terrible, I'm sleeping 4 or 5 hours a day max

I'm falling apart!!!! on top of my pre-existing issues with my 4 herniated discs and my new arthritis diagnosis neck, spine, & shoulder (from a terrible car accident)

my DH thinks I should just "push thru it"  My doctor ripped him a new one!! bless her little heart!!

Pity Part over!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Hyperemesis is the pits!! and I'm having a pity party! lol

• Options
    Oh wow! Loving your doctor right now. Prayers for much healing and a better rest of your nine months.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That sounds terrible.  Your DH deserves a thwack on the head!  Hope it gets better soon.
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I will send someone to whack your dh on the head. What a tool. I feel you on the hyperemesis. I don't mean to scare you but it can last the whole 9 months plus after. That's what happened to me. Instead of gaining weight during pregnancy I lost 15 pounds but I was overweight to begin with so as long as baby was looking good on u/s we were good. And my luck. Yeah you guessed it. Allergic to Zofran. I'm not trying to one up you I know it sounds like that. I'm trying to say count your blessings where they lie. Good luck to you and I hope the nausea goes away soon and your dh opens his eyes. I would've punched my dh but that's just me. Lol
  • Options

imagersrn02:
    I will send someone to whack your dh on the head. What a tool. I feel you on the hyperemesis. I don't mean to scare you but it can last the whole 9 months plus after. That's what happened to me. Instead of gaining weight during pregnancy I lost 15 pounds but I was overweight to begin with so as long as baby was looking good on u/s we were good. And my luck. Yeah you guessed it. Allergic to Zofran. I'm not trying to one up you I know it sounds like that. I'm trying to say count your blessings where they lie. Good luck to you and I hope the nausea goes away soon and your dh opens his eyes. I would've punched my dh but that's just me. Lol

wow I had it for 7 months with my 14month old daughter I pray it goes away this time within the next few weeks.  with my 16 year old his dad had the symptoms, I was fine! 

It was awful but I only had teenagers at home so I could sleep it off. Now with the feisty 14 month old I often feel as though I have motion sickness, not just constant nausea. 

for my DH, I thought about puking in his precious lexus!!! lmbo

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How about a teaspoon of ipecap everyday and see if DH can "push through it?"  Or a daily kick in the crotch.  That can cause nausea and vomiting too. 
  • Options

I feel your pain!! Mine lasted until day 2 post partum...

Zofran didn't touch it.  Not one bit.  BUT Unisom did!  I was still nauseous all day long but only throwing up a couple times a day on the Unisom.  One pill at night before bed.  It was a life saver!  Have you tried it already?

And you should kick your DH in the nads for "pushing through".  Unless you've been through it, you do NOT understand.  I had it for all 3 kids. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"