Parenting after 35
Options

Bad mommy...

I'm waiting for UPS to bring Milo a raincoat.  I realized yesterday that it's supposed to rain (and maybe snow???) tomorrow and we are planning to be out of doors... and M has no weatherproof gear... doh!  Thank goodness for Zappos' VIP free overnight shipping!  

I totally goofed on his shoes though.  Ordered a size 2 but he already needs something like a size 4... oops!  

ETA: This is another post for you, stever! :) 

Ten months: Mr. Giggles!
Photobucket
A10 March Siggy: Next vacation - Maine!
Photobucket

kikijbunny (formerly kikijbird)
Our jbunny born April 17, 2011 at 34w 1d (EDD May 28) due to irritable ute + early dilation

Mommy Blog: And Baby Makes Pi
Pregnancy/Baby Blog: Eggs Over Anxious
BFP chart

Anniversary

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

imageimageimage

Re: Bad mommy...

• Options
    Thanks, Kiki! And I hope you get M's stuff in time. Are you wearing him?
  • Options

Ugh, still waiting for the UPS truck... :(  I have to leave soon to go pick M up from day care...

And yes, I'll probably carry him in my Ergo (we're going to see my sister play field hockey so we'll be sitting in bleechers -- or not, lol, if it really is gonna snow!)...  

Well we'll see... it sounds like it will be a horrible day out tomorrow. 

Photobucket
    Photobucket

Our jbunny born April 17, 2011 at 34w 1d (EDD May 28) due to irritable ute + early dilation

BFP chart

Anniversary

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Have fun tomorrow Kiki, regardless the possible bad weather! Does M like the Ergo? My LO doesn't seem to be enjoying all the facing inward deal. I hope it goes better when I will be wearing him on my back.

By the way, I am also late with buying winter gear for Ian. Does that mean I am also a bad mommy? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hey thanks newbee!  M seems to like the Ergo well enough... it was a long time coming though, took him months to even be willing to sit in it.  Now it's my last resort when I have to get stuff done and he won't let me put him down.  Usually that means he's tired and he often falls asleep while I'm wearing him.  I wish I could wear him in this facing outward, he is such a curious little boy and is always turning around to try to see what I am doing.  My mom got me an Infantino carrier which does allow outward facing, so I might have to try it.  For some reason I find it more complicated than the Ergo, though I think that's not really the case (I'm just more familiar with the E).  

Heh, welcome to the Bad Mommy Club, then. :P  But I don't really think we're really bad unless we decide to take our LOs out in the snow in their birthday suits or something...  I may have to fashion a rain coat out of a garbage bag, as UPS still hasn't delivered... o.O... we will probably stay in the car to keep warm anyhow.

Oh and when I went to pick M up from day care, he was in short sleeves, because apparently he peed all over his fleece jacket (why they didn't take it off of him when he arrived, I don't know) AND his long sleeved onesie... so yeah there goes the bad mommy thing again... can't win! 

Photobucket
    Photobucket

BFP chart

Anniversary

imageimageimage
  • Options
    LOL Kiki! You are not a bad mommy you just got your coasts mixed up! It was 70 ish out here yesterday! Jillian's feet are like that too she grows so fast I can't keep up! GL this morning! JM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Options

Joining the Bad Mommy club - Baby Louie still hasn't grown out of his Newborn clothes - his SUMMER newborn clothes!  I just looked through his 3 month clothes for some warmer things (long sleeves at least!) and I found a few he can wear (he'll be swimming in them...)

Looks like I probably need to go shopping!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"