October 2011 Moms

team green, water birth turned emergency c- section

Noah Thomas was born october 10 at 11:32pm, after 36 hours of natural labor and 2 hour s of pushing, via emergency c- section. I ended up spiking a 103 temp as he was crowning and had all of 2.5 min to get down the hall and get him out. it was absolutely terrifying. Apparently it is an indication of a uteruine infection which if fatal to mom and baby. We are both healthy and were discharged 3 days early! He is a peanut, born 6 pounds, and is the sweetest little boy on the planet, in my completely biased opinion
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: team green, water birth turned emergency c- section

• Oh goodness that is scary! I'm glad you and baby are ok, that must've been a very frightening experience for you.. sorry you had to go through all that :-(

Congratulations on your new addition and I hope you and baby are recovering well! :-)

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • That must have been so scary but I'm glad all came through safely! And I knew it was going to be a boy! :)
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• Loading the player...
  • congrats! 
    M & D - 12/29/2007
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby #2 - D&E - 10/1/10 @ 19w2d - thanatophoric dysplasia confirmed.
    Charlotte Lillian will be forever in our hearts.

Baby #3 - Little Bean - natural miscarriage - 1/17/11 @ 5w5d

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Glad to hear that you're both doing well.  Wishing you a speedy recovery!

• Congrats! Glad you're both well!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • congrats!  thank goodness you are both ok, hope you are recovering well.
    photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Congratulations, glad you both are healthy!
  • Congratulations!!  I love the name and am happy you both are safe!
  • I am so glad you both are OK.  It must have been very scary.  Love the name Noah!  Congratulations, mama. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congratulations!  I'm glad they were able to get you in and her out so quickly.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats !! I'm glad you both are doing well.

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • I'm glad you're both okay. Welcome, Noah!
  • Congratulations!  Glad you are both healthy and home!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yikes, sorry for your scary experience, but congrats on your little guy!!
  • Glad everything turned out well. Congrats on your little boy!
    BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was wondering about you! Congrats on your little boy!  My little girl has the same birthday!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"