Cloth Diapering

WWYD (Travel rel.)

We are flying cross country to visit family and I am trying to decide whether or not to CD.  We will have access to a washer/dryer.  It will end up costing about the same if I buy sposie wipes/diaps vs. checking an extra bag for CD.  What would you do?  If you would CD how many would you bring?? TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: WWYD (Travel rel.)

• I would use compostable sposies and wipes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I usually go out of my way to use CD on vacation, but with a plane ride it sounds like quite the hassle

The first thought that popped into my head was, What if they lost the diaper bag??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I would bring grovia shells and disposable inserts. I would also bring along my fitteds and wool for nighttime. Our LOs are about the same age, and I would bring about 12 daytime CDs and three nighttime ones. I would also put them in a spacesaver bag. You might not need the extra bag. All the fluff shrinks down nicely!
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • We use pockets and prefolds during the day and fitteds at night. I, personally, wouldn't bother bringing them on a trip with us that required a flight. Not worth it to me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We always cloth diaper on vacation (which is only to visit my mom or friends).  We have done it anywhere from a couple of days to a couple of months.  I just hate using disposables that much.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"