North Carolina Babies

Kid's rollerskates

I'm thinking this might be a fun gift from Santa for my (almost) 3 year old....anyone have any recs?  I've seen the ones that you can move the wheels around to make it easier/harder, etc (Fisher Price, maybe?)

thanks!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Kid's rollerskates

• We haven't bought skates yet, I'm thinking it will be an almost 4 present for Caleb. I'm looking for something like this when the time comes. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0042RU0B6/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_3?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B004XJR0LG&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=00YXR6MMKA8VBPWX64TZ 

image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Target always seems to have roller skates in time for Christmas....Will desperately wanted some last year, but they were too small for him! 

Fun! :)

Married - October 16, 2005
    Mama to William Nathaniel - October 7, 2006

And Natalie Frances - June 24, 2010
  • Loading the player...
  • Jocelyn keeps asking for roller skates as well. Target does have them out right now and we plan to get them for her as a Christmas present (well DH is really excited about it). I looked at those on Amazon, and I am not sure which I liked better, the ones at Target start out with 2 wheels in back, one in front and then they can switch to inline skates. She will be 3 in March, I think she is a bit young, but DH wants to get them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Y'all are brave! I not anywhere near ready to get Liam rollerskates - I don't think all the protective gear in the world would save him LOL!
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagecrescentmoon99:
    Y'all are brave! I not anywhere near ready to get Liam rollerskates - I don't think all the protective gear in the world would save him LOL!

I have to ditto this!  haha

Of course, the nasty scar on my wrist as a result of three surgeries due to a broken bone from roller skating at my 11th birthday party probably makes me a bit more uncertain about rolling objects :)

My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAngelPack:

imagecrescentmoon99:
    Y'all are brave! I not anywhere near ready to get Liam rollerskates - I don't think all the protective gear in the world would save him LOL!

I have to ditto this!  haha

Of course, the nasty scar on my wrist as a result of three surgeries due to a broken bone from roller skating at my 11th birthday party probably makes me a bit more uncertain about rolling objects :)

We have a pair of my old fisher price ones I believe still at my 'rents and we have my stepsons old ones (which prolly wont fit jack just yet) but i'm nervous about putting him on skates too cuz i dont know how well the coordination is for that just yet. im' holding out since he hasn't asked yet.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"