TTC After a Loss
Options

Watching a movie that reminded me of...

I was watching this movie from 1988 called she's having a baby starring Kevin Bacon and Kate Bush and there was a scene that reminded me of all of you wonderful ladies! Made me laugh and I had to share, because I'm sure we have all been to this crazy point in our TTCAL journey!

Kate Bush and Kevin Bacon are married and are attempting to get PG. She is upstairs in skimpy clothes with the pillows set up just so and a thermometer and screaming at him while he is downstairs that her temp has spiked she's ovulating and it's time to DTD!! He walks in slow pulls down his pants and lays on the bed! It's too funny!! I wish I could find the clip! She's screaming "My temp is up, I'm ovulating, where are you??"

Anyway, it made me smile thinking of all the crazy things WE have to go through just to have that BFP! Hope everyone has a great day! Lots of love! ((Hugs)) to those who need them!!

mommy to Lanie~5/23/06 and Brynn~2/5/08 BFP 1/20/11 emergency surgery 1/27/11 twins lost. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image imageimageimage ~*~*~PGAL/PAL Welcome~*~*~

Re: Watching a movie that reminded me of...

• Options
    I adore that movie.  I bawl like a baby every time I see it.  Funny thing, when we watched it together, DH said "Please don't ever do that to me" after that scene.  lol.  We're not to that point, but I do plan on charting once AF arrives.  I'll just have to be a little more descreet about it so as not to stress him out or put too much pressure.  lol
    BFP #1 9-15-11; EDD 5-28-12. US 6w2d, growth

BFP #2 12-6-11 and 12-7-11; EDD 8-17-12. US 6w6d measuring 5w6d. Misoprostol Assisted m/c 1-16-12 at 9w3d.

<a href="http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n56/katharine25/?action=view

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"