Weigh in if you decided to do Mondays! 

Rate from 1-5:

Food:

Exercise:

Motivation:

Any tips or tricks?

Re: Monday Weight-loss Check-in

• Options
    I fell off the wagon and ran away with bite size halloween treats. I was sick last week and I didn't do great the last few days. Went on Friday to Corpus to Mia's cheer competition. I was at the competition from 7:30 am to 10pm with the only food choices being the concession stands. No outside food so we were at their mercy. I managed to sneak in some water and peanut butter crackers. Around five decided to eat some fried chicken tenders and fries. By 10:30 I felt so sick from the grease. I'm back on the wagon and have no desire to fall off again. I'll weigh in on Friday.
  • Options
    I gained 1.5.  BOO!  But, I learned a lesson that will come in handy for the holidays, which is that my MIL only cooks high fat/high calorie foods and if I don't want to gain weight I need to bring my own when we travel.  Lesson Learned!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I luckily stayed the same.  We went to DC, which means lots of eating out and partying, but I kept it to a minimum since my friends weren't doing it up (since they had a marathon to run Sunday).

Sunday was HARD.. I was supporting 5 friends through their race, so I had on running clothes and a back pack, packed myself some healthy snacks and liternally walk/ran/metroed through DC for five hours chasing them down. The snacks didn't last long, and thankfully, all of the restaurants out there publish how many calories are in everything.

For example - I'd pop into a Starbucks or la madeline, would see a muffin was 500 calories, and skip it for something slightly better. But, since I didn't want to overdo it, I didn't eat or drink nearly enough water on Sunday - probably why I stayed the same.

Oh, oh, and we had Sonic on the way home.. I kept it to small items and got out of there for less than 500 calories - (rant) and at the end of the day when I marked my calories completed, the damn thing said I'd weigh 3 lbs less in four weeks!! Really?? I can eat crap all day long and see that round number? FINE! sonic every day!! :P

• Options

Weekend FAIL. That's all I'll say.

Back on the wagon today.

• Options
    I'm up 2lbs since Friday (I'm down 1.6 from last Monday though)..I'm not surprised though. I fell off the wagon on Friday and Saturday. I'm back on track as of yesterday.

Food: 5 for yesterday, 2 for the rest of the weekend.

Activity: 5 for yesterday..I finished C25K week 1 yesterday

Motivation: 3..I'm nervous about Halloween candy. My goal is to get it all out of the house tomorrow.

I'm at 5.2/10.
  • Options

Can I join you guys?  I got the my fitness pal app this week and I'm feeling pretty determined to get in shape.  (friend me!)  We have pictures in January and I would love to lose some weight before then.   :)

I'm actually down 3 pounds, but my starting weight is from my GYN visit last January.  I'm hoping to lose 40 pounds and then reevaluate.  That would put me at my pre-pg weight. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I didn't track or work out all weekend, yet was down 1 lb this morning. but this morning's meeting had RR donuts, and i ate two. oops.

But i'm back on starting NOW!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Saturday, I was good. 

Sunday, candy.

Today, candy.

Tonight, candy.

I have *such* a sweet tooth.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

This weekend was great...

DH said he wanted pizza Saturday night. So before I ordered I went on a run, so I have enough calories stocked up. I ate three, but was okay after two and should have stopped. Didnt feel guilty at all about it, which is huge!

I did not buy any candy for the house. So no temptations! :)

Rate: 5

Food:4

Exercise:4 (started the 100 push-up challange this am .. watch out guns ;)

Motivation: 5!!

Im down 6.2!!!  Very exciting. The pants Im wearing today I can totally tell they are a little looser.

imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"