October 2011 Moms
Options

OMG! I need to vent!

So this all happened yesterday, I tried to post then but between the SIL over my shoulder and MH hanging around I couldn't. But I'm still angry and dwelling on it so I decided to post it today.

We had a good night, Saturday night. LO woke only to feed for a few minutes and I actually felt like we got some sleep. Sunday, MH decided he needed to winterize the jetskis and I wanted to go to Target to get another sleeping bra(I still haven't been given the ok to drive, so MH was going to have to take me) DD had a birthday party to go to, so she was getting ready for that. MH asked what I thought he should do first and I was starving so I told him to winterize the jetskis, that would give me time to get cleaned up and eat something. So we went out to the drive way to move the cars, and he moved mine first, then moved his Tacoma. When he got in he saw that the rear passenger side window had been busted out, and his bose aviation head set had been stolen. He also had a bank bag in there with $50. The cash was taken but the bag wasn't. The diaper bag was left in there from Saturday night, they had ransaked it, but there was only diapers and wipes in there so nothing was gone. They left his Sirius mounted to the dash, his GPS that was sitting out, his Jawbone (he paid $200 for) and a flashlight (valued at $300) all just sitting there. They only took his aviation head set (worth $1000) and $50 cash. Of course we called the cops and filed a report, but seriously, we'll never see that headset again, and he has liability on his truck since its paid off and liability won't cover the window. So we have to come up with money for that. And you can't get a window on Sunday.

Then, he's driving my car and DD says "say 'you're a cupcake'" so SIL said "You're a cupcake" then DD says "I know you are, but what am I?" (must have been the first time she'd ever heard that) so MH decided to explain how that annoying expression was meant to be used and he said " You're supposed to say that when someone says you're dumb or something like that, then you punch them in the face" ***keep in mind DD is 8 and knows he's joking*** But then he punched my windshield (not hard) but apparently he punched it where there was a chip already and now the entire thing is cracked. I'm furious. I'm still mad. I know the break in could have been avoided if he was more careful with his things but chances are it wouldn't have been because according to the cop, there has been a huge string of breakins around our area lately. But the windshield??? Seriously, who does that? He is agrown man, who decided to punch a windshield for fun. That did not need to happen. Anyway, all day yesterday, I just wanted to cry but couldn't because SIL was hanging over my shoulder all day, she never knows when its time to leave.

So he calls me this morning to tell me that he called a couple of glass places and his window will be at the hanger by noon it was only $115-thats great! Then he told me that my window was $250, so we're going to wait on that. WHAT?!?! Its ok to spend the money to get his new window but we can't get my window, that he busted because he was being stupid?

So all of this plus a colicky baby who won't sleep more than 20 mins at a time is really getting to me. Thanks for listening, maybe i'll start feeling better now. But now I have to go tend to a very upset little boy

Re: OMG! I need to vent!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"