Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Sleeping on the go question

I have been thinking of switch to a convertible seat for DD as she is now 17 lbs, and that carrier is HEAVY, but my only hold up is that she still naps on the go.  Currently if she is awake we either put her in the stroller or in the shopping cart, however if she is asleep in the car we just keep her in the carrier.  So ladies, my question is, if you have the convertible, how do you handle naps on the go?

If LO is sleeping in the car, do you take them out and wake them up?  Or if they are sleeping in stroller, do you also then wake them up?

Advice please?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sleeping on the go question

• Options
    I have a convertible car seat & I feel your pain with how to handle when they are asleep.  I used to leave LO in the car seat to finish her nap.  Now I have no choice but to bring her in & hope she will fall back asleep when we get in the house.  One thing I do is  when I am taking her out of her car seat asleep, I don't talk to her or stimulate her in any way.  I go straight in the house, take off her sweater/coat & lay her down in the crib.  That works most of the time.  Other times she's up & we just deal with it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    UGH.  She is not the best napper either. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"