October 2011 Moms
Options

Team Green turned....

TEAM PINK!!!  Lindsey Paige arrived 10/19 at 12:50pm weighing 6lbs 6oz 19inches.  She is absolutely perfect and such a little peanut.  My scheduled (3rd) c-section was a little different than the other 2.  My c/s was scheduled for 10am and was going to go in early at 9am bc they didn't end up having an 8am appt but the computers were down so we had to wait for someone to hand deliver my blood results.  At 9:50 just as they were getting the results a woman having twins was rushed into surgery bumping me until she was done.  I didn't get in until 12:15 which was a little nerve racking but this being my last pg I kept thinking I'll just enjoy the little one moving inside me for the last few minutes while I can.  When I finally got in there they had a really hard time with the spinal.  That didn't happen with the other 2 which made me really nervous.  After being stuck 5-7 times they finally got it and everything else during surgery went pretty well.  She was much smaller than I had imagined.  My dd child #1 was 6lbs 1oz and was 15 days early and ds child #2 was 7lbs 7oz a week early just like she was.  I just figured she'd be bigger than child #2 was.  2 days after my surgery I got a really bad rash from the foam tape they used for the dressing during the surgery.  And, on top of all that I had bronchitis so I had to have breathing treatments and the coughing was no fun recovering from surgery. 

But, I can't complain too much.  Our baby girl is absolutely perfect and is so content and happy.  I love her so much and she's the perfect final edition to our family.  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Expecting Baby #3! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Team Green turned....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"