Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

it started this morning

Hi Ladies- I need you to keep me in your thoughts today.

this morning my husband left for work at 6:30, he will be gone for three days, shortly after he left I got up to use the restroom and found that my miscarriage has finally started. my mom said she would come stay with me but I am not sure if I should call her just yet or not. I wasn't cramping at all this morning but they have started a little now, the bleeding seems pretty minimal as well. I really dont want to be alone, but all I want is my husband and I know he cant be here.

today I should have been 10W1D we found out the baby had no heart beat at 9W3D and its heart had probably stopped at 8W6D.

you have all been such a great help over the last few days, thank you so much, it really suck we all have had to go through this

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: it started this morning

• Please have your mom come over! During my last miscarriage things went slowly for a day or so, but once they got started I lost a lot of blood quickly.  It wasn't necessarily dangerous, but it was disconcerting and scary, and it could potentially lead to a bad situation. If you want to be alone, at least make sure your mom checks in on you every little while and is available if you need a ride to your doctor's office.  Take care of yourself!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageReeceFamily:
    Please have your mom come over! During my last miscarriage things went slowly for a day or so, but once they got started I lost a lot of blood quickly.  It wasn't necessarily dangerous, but it was disconcerting and scary, and it could potentially lead to a bad situation. If you want to be alone, at least make sure your mom checks in on you every little while and is available if you need a ride to your doctor's office.  Take care of yourself!

this!

During my second miscarriage, I miscarried naturally... i was not informed about what it would really be like (doctor told me it would be like a heavy period with cramping... he did not prepare me at all! I was 11.5 weeks) I ended up having to call my husband to come home from work to take me to the doctor's because I was losing so much blood and didn't know what was "normal". When we got to the doctors I ended up having to have an emergency d&c, because I was losing too much blood. 

You may want someone close by. I'm sure everything will be fine, but it wouldn't hurt to have someone there with you. :) ((hugs))

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
    "Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it" 
    --Helen Keller 

4 miscarriages: Nov 2009,  Jan 2011, Sept 2011,  Oct 2012
    IVF Round 1:
    3/4/15: Egg Retrieval
    16 Eggs Retrieved -- 15 Fertilized via ICSI -- 10 Blastocysts Biopsied for PGD & PGS -- 2 (male) Blastocysts Remain for Transfer
    5/13/15: FET -- 5/26/15: BFN
    CANCELLED IVF Round 2.

Living a happy, child-free life with my best friend.
    *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree, I think you should have your mom come over.  More than likely you won't run into any complications, but just having her there for the emotional support will be so helpful.  I'm sure she wouldn't want you to go through this alone, nor would your husband.  My t&p are with you.  I'm so sorry you're going through this.  (((Hugs)))

• Oh man, this made my heart sink for you. I am thinking about you today. :(

I'm seeing this kinda late so I hope you had your mom come over!!!

• after seeing bright red blood this morning I figured this was it and it would finally be over, no such luck. everything turned back to brown and now I have missed another day of work. my mom has been with me all day though. I am so ready for this to all be over!! I really dont want surgery but I need to be at piece with the loss and be able to move on.
  • (((HUGS)))  I am praying that everything passes quickly for you so that you can begin to get closure.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • imageHouk3858:
    after seeing bright red blood this morning I figured this was it and it would finally be over, no such luck. everything turned back to brown and now I have missed another day of work. my mom has been with me all day though. I am so ready for this to all be over!! I really dont want surgery but I need to be at piece with the loss and be able to move on.

I'm so sorry. This is only my first day in this waiting game, but I am feeling the same way. The whole experience is upsetting enough, but the waiting for the physical is just cruel. I may have to cave to surgery by midweek so that I can return to work.  

August 2015 January Siggy: Favorite Mean Girl

*BFP #1 9/10/11 Natural m/c 11/1/11 at 11 weeks, 5 days*
    *Diagnosed as unexplained infertility*
    *BFP #2 12/6/14 after IUI#2 Hopeful! EDD 8/14/15*

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm so very sorry for your loss.  I would definitely have your mom come over.  It was so comforting to have people I love around when I was miscarrying.  I will be keeping you in my thoughts.  Hang in there. **Hugs**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"