Trying to Get Pregnant

Chart stalk

I'm getting so frustrated! I really think I should have O'd by now... I've had fertile CM all month, but this is my first month charting so I really have nothing to go off of other than the fact that my periods are fairly regular. Based on the info in my chart, do you think I should O, like, today?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Chart stalk

• There's really no way for us to predict that, especially with no other previous charts to look at.  After 6 months of charting I have begun to see a pattern in my temps before I O and can therefore predict when it's going to happen a day or so in advance.  But on your first month, there's really no way to know.

dx:  Unexplained IF
     TTC since May 2011, 1 year trying, and then 3 TI, 2 IUI = BFN
    IVF #1 (May 2013):  Antagonist Protocol: 
    24R, 18M, 15F w/ICSI; 5dt of 2 early blasts, no frosties = BFN
    IVF #2 (August 2013):  Lupron Stop Protocol: 
    28R, 23M, 15F w/ICSI; 5dt of 1 partially hatched blast, 7 frosties = BFP
    EDD 5/23/14, blighted ovum (6w6d), D&C (8w6d)
    FET #1 (April 2014):  transferred 2 5d blasts = BFP
    C.J. born 01/09/15

• There really isn't much other info in your chart. You've only randomly check CP, and you CM has been the same all month. I wouldn't say Oing on day 15 is late. Calm down and have sex. FF won't give you CHs until 3 days after O anyways.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My Ovulation Chart BFP-11/10/11 ectopic. Methotrexate on 12/1/11. BFP #2-08/17/2012 FX for a ute-baby! 15DPO beta-387 HCG; 36 progesterone Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • Are you sure you are classifying your CM correctly? It is possible to have that much fertile CM, but it just seems off that you went directly from AF to having fertile CM, IMO.

Are you using OPKs?

image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • imagemchupie:

Are you sure you are classifying your CM correctly? It is possible to have that much fertile CM, but it just seems off that you went directly from AF to having fertile CM, IMO.

Are you using OPKs?

I was thinking I was having too much watery too... But unless I am peeing myself, there's no mistaking it! No, I don't use OPK's.... I suppose I should start.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"