Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

NBR: high family drama

This is NBR, so I'll keep it short.

My controlling parents have talked my 32 year old brother into having a vasectomy. They are even paying for it. He has one baby and is not married to the child's mother.

WTF?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: high family drama

• Options
    imageGerts:

This is NBR, so I'll keep it short.

My controlling parents have talked my 32 year old brother into having a vasectomy. They are even paying for it. He has one baby and is not married to the child's mother.

WTF?

Wow.....I hope he doesn't regret it later.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

That's crazy.  Maybe talk him into freezing some of his sperm so that if he decides to have a family with someone he has options.

image April 2, 2011 Exclusive Pumping Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/groups/113592028761826/ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is very crazy, what is their reasoning. I would try to talk to your brother about this before he goes through with it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageScout2005:

Uh....wow.

No offense, but if a grown man of 32 years is this easily swayed into a permanent medical decision by his parents, maybe he should be done having kids. 

Is this something HE wanted, that they are financially helping him out with, or something? 

This. There's more to this story. Are they financially supporting him? His child? Does he live with them?

I don't buy a 32 year-old self-sufficient man allowing his parents to bully him into a permanent medical decision without some more information.  

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"