Cloth Diapering

treat me as if i'm a newb.... prep question.

Okay - stupid prep question, but my friend and I are on opposite sides of this, and I want to make sure I don't screw up my brandy new glistening Twinkie Tush, that i just de-nipped.

I was going to wait to wash it until I do my diaper laundry tomorrow night. (I do an ovenight soak.). ALL of my diapers are natural fiber. She only wears bamboo and the very rare organic cotton. 

Can i wash the Twinkie with my existing already in rotation diapers, or does it need to be washed by itself so the oils don't crud up the already prepped?

Thanks ladies!

Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
The Dandelion Archive
"If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: treat me as if i'm a newb.... prep question.

• I prep all my natural fibers completely on their own when they're brand new. The ones already in rotation are oil-free, I personally wouldn't chance mixing them.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • ugh. I hate to wash just ONE diaper. seems like such a waste.
    Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • imageGenRN45:
    ugh. I hate to wash just ONE diaper. seems like such a waste.

Hold your horses. I gave you a quote earlier and she gave another method, I just didnt include that part.

• Can you boil it?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagecollegecouple:
    Can you boil it?

No!  Boiling might damage the snaps and shorten the life of the elastic.  Don't hurt your pretty TT that way! lol

Check out this Bumpie Business List .

• You can wash that diaper with your clothes and just use CD safe detergent. It is ok if those oils get on your clothes. Thats what I do when I get a couple new CDs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I always put NIP diapers straight OTB and just wash with the rest of the diapers.  Never had any issues.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BFP#1 10/26/09 EDD 7/4/10 Beautiful Baby Boy born 2 weeks late 7/16/10 BFP#2 8/23/11 EDD 5/11/12 Natural Miscarriage @ 6 weeks BFP#3 5/22/12 EDD 2/10/13 Stick Baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"