October 2011 Moms

My house is a giant mess but...

I am thinking that I can go pro when it comes to breast feeding.  It's pretty much all I do.  DS is a hungry boy,  my plan was to go get my hair cut this weekend but had to cancel because DS wants to eat like every 40 minutes.  It's insane I have been sitting around with my boobs hanging out all day.  He's finally down for longer than an hour and I actually have some time to myself.

That being said though, I have to brag, this week I have managed to get more than half of my Christmas shopping done, the presents for my neices birthdays (three in November.  My brother is so lucky lol.) all wrapped and carded.  I know what I am getting everyone else for Christmas it's just a matter of getting out without my kids or husband so I can knock it out all quick like. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My house is a giant mess but...

• Sounds like he hit his 3 week growth spurt!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Seriously, I feel like it's National Geographic up in this house half the time, that's how often my boobs are hanging out.
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• Loading the player...
  • Man, I haven't even begun to think about Christmas.  Luckily I only have a couple kids to buy for, everyone else is getting framed pictures of LO.  I can't believe you've been so productive with 2 little ones at home and feeding him that often.  I've only got one, lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"