Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Favorite

I'm trying to find which brand moms seem to like the most, and why. 

Also, feel free to add why you DISLIKE other brands that you've tried. 

[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Favorite

• We are a Pampers and BumGenius family. We've tried Huggies, Luvs and Target brand but they have all leaked so they were a no-go.
  • I like softness and how absorbent pampers are...but I hate the baby powder smell.  But that's just me.
  • Loading the player...
  • LO doesn't really have a preference and i really don't either. I've used pampers, huggies, and luvs and all work fine for us. I usually buy whatever's cheapest/have coupons for.
  • He leaked in Pampers.  The Up & Up brand seemed too rough to me.  Never tried Luvs.

Huggies Lil Snugglers and Movers worked the best for us.

Om nom nom
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekatiewhompus:
    We are a Pampers and BumGenius family. We've tried Huggies, Luvs and Target brand but they have all leaked so they were a no-go.

Us too!!! 

• LO blew out of Huggies the only three poops she had in them. Pampers hold her in and I have yet to have a leak *knock on wood*. We also tried Up and Up because we got a package for a gift and I wanted to find a less expensive option. I don't like the Up and Up because the velcro is so strong... strange I know but it was a PITA when trying to do a quick diaper change in the middle of the night! Maybe when she learns how to take her diaper off I will want the stronger velcro!
  • Seventh Generation.  All the protection, not nearly as much guilt,
    Photobucket
    My two angels

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I like pampers as a disposable for going out. But I use Bum Genius 4.0 pocket diapers with snaps. LOVE THEM!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"