Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Intro and Question

Hi ladies!  I'm brand new here, popping over from the November 2011 board.  My little boy is now 10 days old..time has flown!  He is breastfed and after he eats (every single time) he sneezes.  Has anyone else noticed this? 

My mom and my sister have a milk allergy and they sneeze after eating/drinking dairy products.  I'm starting to wonder if my LO has the same thing or maybe I'm just paranoid...

I know sneezing isn't a big deal but with my mom and sister, if they have too much dairy, they get sick (sinus infections, sore throat etc).  We have our first Drs appointment tomorrow so I'll ask her but thought I'd see if anyone else has noticed something similar.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Intro and Question

• Options
    Welcome :) I'm new here too! I wouldn't be too worried I heard newborns are supposed to sneeze a lot, their noses are just adjusting to the outside world. It could be something as simple as the perfume you're wearing or even deodorant to irritate LO's nose. But still to be on the safe side it is a good idea to see the doctor about a milk allergy
  • Options
    Sneezing is very common with newborns. If your LO had a milk allergy, you would be seeing other signs such as a red circle around baby's anus, possibly blood in stools, very fussy baby...to name a few.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"