August 2011 Moms
Options

I think I want to move.

Someone was murdered in their house..  three houses down from me. 

I wonder if the land lord will let me break my lease...  

image image
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I think I want to move.

• Options
    oh my gosh. did it just happen?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Don't blame you for wanting to move!

However, some things would make it more urgent to me. 1) Did they catch the murderer?  2) Did the person know the murder? 3) Was it a random thing or has this happened a lot lately in your area?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

When I was 17, one of my adult friends that lived on my street was murdered by her girlfriend and put in the trunk of her car for 2 weeks. For that two weeks, I walked past the car everyday and never new she was in there. It never made me think of moving however, because it was just a random thing.

Now, I live in a sh!tty part of town and there are gang shootings in the blocks near us all the time. THAT makes me want to move!

• Options
    imageWashingtonQueen:

When I was 17, one of my adult friends that lived on my street was murdered by her girlfriend and put in the trunk of her car for 2 weeks. For that two weeks, I walked past the car everyday and never new she was in there. It never made me think of moving however, because it was just a random thing.

Now, I live in a sh!tty part of town and there are gang shootings in the blocks near us all the time. THAT makes me want to move!

Yikes! That is horrible regardless but I think I read that most of the time the person knows their murderer.

• Options
    .... and now I hate my sumo-neighbors MUCH less. Geez Doll!! I couldn't sleep!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yikes! There was a murder two blocks from us a few months ago. It was pretty scary because it is not at all a common occurrence around here, and there were cops, dogs, and helicopters combing the neighborhood all night. So sorry to hear about that!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"