Washington Babies

Bringing Baby to Meet Nurses

I know Lexi did this, but did anyone else bring their baby back to the hospital to meet or see the nurses who were a part of the delivery/recovery process? I've thought about bringing flowers or something to thank them for taking such great care of us while we were there and wondered if it's something people do.
photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Bringing Baby to Meet Nurses

• I don;t know anything about this, just wanted to say I love your siggy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I brought a basket back to the hospital / nurses desk area - a photo thank you card, full of Starbucks via packs, tea bags, mints, gum, etc. Easy things for them to enjoy on the go.
  • Loading the player...
  • Too funny!  I saw the subject and was going to post that I did something like this. :-)  We took James back to meet our RE, which was really cool and she appreciated meeting him.  But I had also had many, many NST's at MFM.  So, after one of my OB f/u appts, we went over to see the MFM ladies.  They were so excited to meet him, too.

I say go for it!  And bringing in flowers or something is sweet, too.

PS:  LOVE the siggy pic!

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • As a nurse in a Childbirth Center, I can tell you that it doesn't happen a lot, but we love it when it does. We want to see you and your LO and know how things are going.
    Hannah born 4/5/11
    TTC #2 since 1/14
    Miscarriage d/t blighted ovum 8/14
  • I hear people periodically doing this, primarily when they feel the staff went above and beyond.  Mostly, though, i just wanted to say how beautiful your children are!  Congratulations on your new little one!
    Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"