North Carolina Babies
Options

New to Durham. Help

My husband and I moved to Durham last March when I was 6 months prego. We had our son in June, he is such sweet heart. Anyways I work from home and don't get out much. Now I am starting to cabin fever so to speak. I wondering if anyone had any ideas about how I could get out and meet other moms. It is lonely enough with a new baby but add a new city too. Thanks for any suggestions.
Started to TC March 07 - FT started July 07 5 Cycles of Clomid all negative BFN - 4 Cycles Clomid/Brevelle all BNF Aug 08 Start first IVF - Sept 08 Failed IVF FET Nov 08 - BFP 11/17/08 BETA 89 - Dec 2008 No Heart Beat - Dec 19 D&C March/April 2009 Starting IVF Cycle. BFN July Ovarian Drilling Polyps Removed IUI Dec 1 09 - Dec 18 BFP - Beta 96 - 2nd Beta 267.9 It's got to happen some time right? And...... It Did!! BabyFruit Ticker

Re: New to Durham. Help

• Options

Your local library should have a baby rhyme time, also B&N does a story time.

Check out TriangleMommies.com. They have local area groups all over the Triangle, and do coffee meetups that are great for Mom with smaller babies! 

image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Options

I agree with PP.  Check out the libraries for story reading and rhyme times.  And pottery barn kids does some stuff too.  Once your LO is older, Marbles, the Museum of Science and Industry, and the Chapel Hill kids museum are all fun, too.  

Meetup.com is a good place to become part of a mommy group.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"