Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Tough weekend.

Friday night while waiting for a table at a restaurant with my DH I passed out and had to be taken to the ER by ambulance. (I am so embarrassed) .My blood pressure had dropped too low, so we spent Friday night in hospital. My hemoglobin had dropped from when they released me on Monday after surgery. I have to go back in tomorrow to check hemoglobin levels. 

All of this is making it really hard to grieve and move forward. I am trying to hold it together so I can get healthy, but I lost it tonight. I feel like I can't start healing emotionally until I can heal physically.  

Re: Tough weekend.

• OMG!!! That sounds terrible! I bet this is making you feel super frustrated. Please take care of yourself and give yourself time to heal. :(

T&P's.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow!  I'm so sorry you're having to deal with all that right now.  Hopefully they'll be able to figure it out and get you healthy quickly.  *hugs*
    BFP #1 9-15-11; EDD 5-28-12. US 6w2d, growth

BFP #2 12-6-11 and 12-7-11; EDD 8-17-12. US 6w6d measuring 5w6d. Misoprostol Assisted m/c 1-16-12 at 9w3d.

<a href="http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n56/katharine25/?action=view

• Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry...i hope you're doing okay. & that this week will go better for you. 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
    "Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it" 
    --Helen Keller 

4 miscarriages: Nov 2009,  Jan 2011, Sept 2011,  Oct 2012
    IVF Round 1:
    3/4/15: Egg Retrieval
    16 Eggs Retrieved -- 15 Fertilized via ICSI -- 10 Blastocysts Biopsied for PGD & PGS -- 2 (male) Blastocysts Remain for Transfer
    5/13/15: FET -- 5/26/15: BFN
    CANCELLED IVF Round 2.

Living a happy, child-free life with my best friend.
    *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
  • Oh no!  Please don't be embarrassed about passing out, I'm sure everyone there was very concerned about you and you have no reason to feel embarrassed.  I know what you mean, it's hard to move on while your body is reminding you of what's happened.  I hope your levels look good tomorrow.  (((Hugs)))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"