May 2011 Moms
Options

Holiday Photo Cards

If you're sending out holiday photo cards, will the photo include just the LO(s) or you and DH as well?

I'm unsure which way to go on this...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Holiday Photo Cards

• Options
    We'll probably do a collage card with a family pic and some of DD. Maybe even one of the dogs. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have been counting down the years until I could put a cute baby pic on my card and not have to find an 'acceptable' photo of the two of us.  We never like the same photo. I am fairly confident it will only have her on it.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We'll either do a collage (of whole family) or a good one of just the kids.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm debating whether or not to send a family pic because putting the baby on the card or all three is kinda predictable to me even a little cheesy, but like any doting mom i want to show off my LO...so unsure yet.
  • Options

I'm undecided as well right now. If I just put a picture of DD on the card, I can find a great pic from the thousands that we have taken of her. If I want to include DH & me, we may need to get to a professional photo studio to get something more respectable. And sometimes I don't know if we'll find the time for that.

So right now, I'd say most likely it will be just DD.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Just him. We've never done a photo card of just the two of us and it's not like any of the relatives will notice our absence....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We always do photo cards - last year it was us standing in front of our tree doing the heart shaped hands over my belly.  So this year we will definitely be looking to get a family shot.
  • Options
    It's a pet peeve of mine when people only have their kids on holiday cards and not themselves.

• Options
    Every year we usually send out a photo card with our dog being silly-like wearing a santa hat or something along those lines. This year, I want to dress the dog like a reindeer and dress LO as Santa...lol. We'll see if it works out that way.
  • Options
    It'll be a family pic.
  • Options

I've done both 1 pic, and collage type cards. Now that I have 2 kids I like the collage more.

Have fun with it! Tinyprints is nice because you can pick what kind of photo layout you want. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"