Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Does anyone else feel like......

They spend majority of the day trying to get LO to take a nap??I do!! My DD just fights staying asleep. She will fall asleep them 5 min later wakes. I have tried everything, the crib, swing, swaddle, no swaddle, rocking, etc and she rarely will stay asleep for more than 20 min.I just don't understand how she can totally be passed out one minute then totally awake the next minute?!?!Anyone else feel this way??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Does anyone else feel like......

• Options
    Definitely!  DD is not a good daytime sleeper, unless she's in my arms so I can soothe her back to sleep.  However, I don't make to make this a habit because I never get anything done and my arms fall asleep.  Lol.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Yes! Our first nap of the day is generally a good one - 1 1/2 to 2 hours and I'm able to put him in the PnP. But after that, I might as well count on only doing things I can do one -handed... or running back and forth when he cries. Some days are better than others. But yeah, I'll never understand how it's so easy to get him to sleep at night, but such a nightmare during the day! (Not that I'd wish it to be reversed!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ditto to the PP! 
  • Options
    My Lil Man fights his naps too. For the last 2weeks it has been a struggle and my house was fallin apart nothing was getting done. The other day I put him down on his side and he rolled on his tummy it made me nurvous so i flipped him and he woke. Thenext day he did the same but i left him and he napped for 3 hours. It still bothers me and i check on him every 10-15 mins but he sleeps like a rock.
  • Options
    Ditto to all!! We have the same issue for sure. Just a tidbit of interest, The Sleep Lady book says that nighttime sleep is consolidated for babies before daytime sleep is, so that's why night time may be easier, but at least that tells me that it is something that should improve with age - hopefully!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"