Nurseries and Baby Gear

video monitors

Anyone using a summer video monitor and like it?  I've heard some not great things about the new models reception/picture clarity as compared to the old one and I'm looking to upgrade my monitor to digital but don't want to compromise the picture I have now.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: video monitors

• Yes, we have this Summer Infant monitor and like it a lot. The picture is awesome. Sometimes there are little popping sounds in the audio but don't turn it too high and you are good to go. HTH!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • we have the summer infant baby touch color monitor, we got it b/c our cousins use it with their triplets and love it! we got a great deal from babies r us online with a 20% off.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • FYI: these monitors are not secure so if you live close to neighbors or if the baby room is in the front of the house it is easy for people on the outside to intercept the video feed. If you want a secure feed get an ISP camera that will load to your computer, smart phone, and/or TV.  Just a thought.
  • imagegreenbridetobe:
    FYI: these monitors are not secure so if you live close to neighbors or if the baby room is in the front of the house it is easy for people on the outside to intercept the video feed. If you want a secure feed get an ISP camera that will load to your computer, smart phone, and/or TV.  Just a thought.

Or just get one labeled digital.  We are getting the digital motorola monitor and it is encrypted. 

• we have the baby touch and love it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"