Cloth Diapering

Where to put disposable wipes?

If you use disposable wipes what do you do with them? I know that's a stupid question.... I usually put them in the trash in the bathroom (where the sprayer is) but I just feel like it's pretty nasty and sometimes smells. What is your solution?
Hatching the Hawks
Hatching the Hawks
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Where to put disposable wipes?

• I kept a small trash can in my daughter's room near the diaper pail.  My hubby used to insist on using disposable wipes before I converted him to cloth ones.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Our diaper genie is now a disposable wipe genie.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageschenkertobe:
    Our diaper genie is now a disposable wipe genie.

yep. Us too. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • DH still refuses to use the cloth wipes (or spray diapers, for that matter) so he just leaves it in the diaper and when I spray them in the laundry room, I just throw them in the trash in there. Our laundry room is in the basement and no one else goes down there, so it's no biggie.
    DS1: Wild Man born 11/28/07
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagekellyfromcali:

imageschenkertobe:
    Our diaper genie is now a disposable wipe genie.

yep. Us too. 

This is us too! I also use disposables overnight once in awhile 

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • We use a small drawstring wetbag that we keep looped through our big zippered wetbag's handle-snap-thing that hangs by LO's crib. Lol I dump it once a day in a walmart bag then trash and trade it out for another when it's wash day. It works great because the drawstring is easy to open, but tight enough to keep smells in.
  • We have a small trash can next to our CD wetbag can.  Its the kind with a lid that closes pretty much airtight.  We keep a grocery bag in there and change it out every few days.  We haven't noticed a smell at all.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just hang a Target bag or other plastic bag from her dresser/changing table. I change it out when it gets full. We've never had a smell problem. 

All that being said, I'm still trying to convert DH over to cloth wipes. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"