August 2011 Moms
Options

Baby's first snowstorm!

So I live in NJ and we are getting a ridiculous amount of snow right now! Where I live, we have close to 5 inches already, and it's supposed to continue to come down through the evening and into the night. I never thought DD's first snowfall would happen before Halloween! Crazy! Crossing fingers we don't lose power due to the weight of the trees full of leaves falling onto power lines... Not good. We already went through a power outage with LO back during Hurricane Irene and I do not want to go through that again! Anyone else dealing with this crazy snow?!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby's first snowstorm!

• Options
    Not us. But we're in Washington. Hope the storm isn't too bad. Bundle up and stay warm : )
  • Options
    It just started up hear just north of Boston.  I'm OK with a foot of snow as long as we don't lose power.  Heck I'll shovel my entire street as long as we don't lose power.  I'm so worried about my small freezer stash.  I pump multiple times a day on top of feedings, and barely produce anything to store.  What I have is like gold!
    BabyFruit Ticker 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekb2bkk:
    It just started up hear just north of Boston.  I'm OK with a foot of snow as long as we don't lose power.  Heck I'll shovel my entire street as long as we don't lose power.  I'm so worried about my small freezer stash.  I pump multiple times a day on top of feedings, and barely produce anything to store.  What I have is like gold!
    I'm north of Boston too :) looks like we are in the 6-10 inches range
  • Options

imageRyan&Kristin062009:
    imagekb2bkk:

Well if we keep our electric you may see some strange lady out shoveling your driveway!!

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • Options
    We're in NYC and it's gross here! It's not even snow once it hits the ground =P Stay dry and warm!
    cai(o)&cullen+ahk
  • Options
    Yep.  I live in Bergen county, so lots of snow right now.  I want to take LO out, but I don't have a snowsuit for her yet.  Who would have thought I would have needed it in October
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

It snowed here in MD all day, but we didn't get too much accumulation. Enough for baby's first snow picture though :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm hoping for your sake no one loses power but I am also TOTALLY jealous of you guys! I'm in CA...def no snow here! I wish!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

imageRyan&Kristin062009:
    imagekb2bkk:

I'm north of Boston too! The snow is coming down pretty good right now! We have a big tree limb down in the yard and we actually drove home from a friends house (an hour away) earlier and it was pretty scary! I'm super worried about losing power too. LO sleeps in his crib but we are actually going to bring him up to our room in the pack and play tonight just in case we lose power (and therefore lose the monitor).  

• Options
    I hope all of you survived the storm!  We did end up losing power, but it was only a few rooms- so weird.  I'm glad it's over, and I don't want to see anymore snow until at least December. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"