December 2010 Moms

I miss snow :(

So my husband and I are from western NY originally, but are currently living in west Texas for his job.  Hearing all of the stories about this freak snowstorm has made me super homesick!!  I have always loved snow and even though it's a little early this year, I want some so badly!  Send some down to me!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I miss snow :(

• I HATE SNOW!

you will be seeing me complain a lot about snow cause i freaking hate snow.

• I will gladly send you some! Would you like some downed trees & power outage to go with it?

• Loading the player...
  • Where in western NY are you from? Why don't you come on back and I'll share the snow with you! I hate it, but I also hate super hot weather too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I miss it, too. But, if I'm really pining I can just drive 45 minutes to mt hood and get all I want. It makes it all better without the shoveling and such like stuff. Wink
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • imageKellina:
    Where in western NY are you from? Why don't you come on back and I'll share the snow with you! I hate it, but I also hate super hot weather too!

We are from Rochester, too!  I grew up in Rush and my DH in Livonia.  We met in college and lived in the Park Ave neighborhood prior to moving down here.  I want to come back!!

• imageLibberDuck:

imageKellina:
    Where in western NY are you from? Why don't you come on back and I'll share the snow with you! I hate it, but I also hate super hot weather too!

We are from Rochester, too!  I grew up in Rush and my DH in Livonia.  We met in college and lived in the Park Ave neighborhood prior to moving down here.  I want to come back!!

How funny! I grew up in Ontario, NY- DH is from Buffalo. We live in Fairport now!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageKellina:
    imageLibberDuck:

imageKellina:

How funny! I grew up in Ontario, NY- DH is from Buffalo. We live in Fairport now!!

I love Fairport!  That's one of the towns on our wish list if (when?) we move back to NY.  My hubby worked at a pizza place in Packett's Landing during college.  I love the canal!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"