Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Missed Miscarriage at 9w4d

and here I am. We found out late Friday, so waiting to schedule a D&C tomorrow. Any advice for me? Thanks ladies
Married my best friend May 24, 2008
BFP #1 9/1/11, EDD 5/15/12, Missed M/C at 9w4d, discovered at 11w3d, D&C 11/2/11
BFP #2 6/20/12, Baby Boy born 3/2/13
BFP #3 October 2016, EDD 6/11/17

Re: Missed Miscarriage at 9w4d

• I'm sorry sweetie. I hope you are holding up okay... You're in my thoughts. 

This is such an emotional time, all I can say is, allow yourself some time to grieve & cry. & Try to get some rest. ((hugs)) I'm so sorry you are going through this.

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
    "Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it" 
    --Helen Keller 

4 miscarriages: Nov 2009,  Jan 2011, Sept 2011,  Oct 2012
    IVF Round 1:
    3/4/15: Egg Retrieval
    16 Eggs Retrieved -- 15 Fertilized via ICSI -- 10 Blastocysts Biopsied for PGD & PGS -- 2 (male) Blastocysts Remain for Transfer
    5/13/15: FET -- 5/26/15: BFN
    CANCELLED IVF Round 2.

Living a happy, child-free life with my best friend.
    *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
  • DS siggy warning

:::HUGS::: I'm so sorry for your loss!! Take as much time as you need to grieve over your loss!! When you feel alone, remember we are here! I'm so sorry you had to join this board but I'm glad you found it!!

~Jess & Mike May 12, 2007
    12.6.07 CP at 5w
    5.21.08 BO discovered at 7w, D&E at 8w3d
    8.31.08 CP at 4w5d
    BFP Sept 25, 2008 bfp buddy lkstor Landon born June 6, 2009
    3.25.11 missed m/c discovered at 9w6d, D&E at 10w2d
    4.28.11 MTHFR a1298c homozygous discovered
    4.2011 Began NaProTechnology
    10.12.11 Diagnosed with Type III Luteal Phase Defect
    10.2011 Starting hcg injections on 5, 7 & 9 dpo
    BFP 12.7.11 - EDD 8.14.12 - IT'S A BOY! Fruit Baby
    Life During and After RPL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagehopeful16:

This is such an emotional time, all I can say is, allow yourself some time to grieve & cry. & Try to get some rest. ((hugs)) I'm so sorry you are going through this.

This.  Just remember it's okay to feel however you're going to feel.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  *hugs*

BFP #1 9-15-11; EDD 5-28-12. US 6w2d, growth

BFP #2 12-6-11 and 12-7-11; EDD 8-17-12. US 6w6d measuring 5w6d. Misoprostol Assisted m/c 1-16-12 at 9w3d.

<a href="http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n56/katharine25/?action=view

• I am so sorry for your loss. I had a m/c at 9wk5d and then had a D&C the next day. I will tell you that physically, the D&C is pretty painless, but emotionally....well, the journey is a hard one. I have found this board to be wonderful, filled with lots of strong women who have been there and understand. I hope that you are able to find the same.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This was me last week...went in for our 12 week appointment to find out we miscarried around 9 weeks sometime (about a week after we saw the heartbeat on the u/s.).  I went in for a D&C on Thursday.  It was a quick proceedure and I'm feeling pretty good today.  Give yourself time to grieve your loss...each day seems to get a bit easier.   Hugs to you.

BFP#1 8/24/11, EDD 5/5/12, D&C 10/24/11 due to missed m/c

BFP #2 2/1/12, EDD 10/11/12.  Baby arrived 10/9/12

BFP #3 5/6/14, EDD 1/14/15

• I'm so very sorry for your loss.  I had a D&C last Friday and it wasn't too bad. Some mild discomfort after.  It was nice to get it over with and begin the road to recover emotionally.  Hope you find love and support here.  It has made me feel so much better having this board.  *Hugs to you* Hang in there, it gets better. :]
  • :( I'm sorry for your loss.

I'm sorry you've found yourself here. I have found this board to be such an incredible source of support during my ups and downs -- I hope you find the same.

My advice is to be good to yourself. Allow yourself to grieve, do things that make you feel good, and rest rest rest. You might feel great one day and really down the next, all totally normal. We are here if you need anything.

T&P to you as you go through this difficult time.

• I'm so sorry for your loss.  (((Hugs)))  I can just echo what pp have said, allow yourself to greive, and be kind to yourself.  I've been letting myself eat lots of ice cream. ;)  It's helped me to reach out to friends and let them know what I'm going through.  It feels good to know people care about you and are there to support you.  We're here for you too!
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  As everyone says, just be nice to yourself and allow yourself to grieve.  One day, it will be a little easier.  ((Hugs))

• I am so very sorry for your loss. It's definitely not easy but I do find it helps to post here since all of the ladies have been through it and understand. Just take it one day a time and it does get easier.
    imageimageimage
    BFP #1 ~ EDD 5.20.2012 ~ MC 10.1.2011
    BFP #2 ~ EDD 11.15.2012 ~ CP 3.7.2012
    BFP #3 ~ DS born 12.03.2012

FF Chart
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"