August 2011 Moms
Options

WDYT?

Of the Ortho Evra Patch? Do any of you use it? Do you like or dislike it and what reasons?

Re: WDYT?

• Options
    I used it about 6 years ago, so this doesnt take into account any improvements since then, but I hated t. The hormones were strong and the patch left a red itchy patch on me for weeks after I removed it. I much prefer Nuva Ring, but I cant be on hormonal BC at all now because it makes my cholesterol high.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I second SarahPLiz... I was on it a few years ago and I hated it. I liked that i didn't need to remember to take a pill every day but it was still a pain in the butt and it always left a raw, itchy red mark after that would take forever to go away. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was on it a few years ago, and didn't like it.  It made me gain weight crazy fast.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was on it 3 years ago and I didn't hate it, but I definitely didn't like the red itchy patch.. I always felt like the glue was either still on there after I took it off or like the patch was too loose too soon.
  • Options
    I guess it had too many hormones in it bc it made me throw up horribly.  Needless to say, I discontinued it quick.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"