Toddlers: 24 Months+

Bedtime help

DS1 will be two this week. Ds2 was born 6 weeks ago. Recently, as in the last 4 or 5 nights, ds1 has been screaming and crying I his crib for a good 20 minutes before going to bed. Previously, he always went to bed with no problems at all. We've tried going in to console him aand we've tried cry it out until he goes ot sleep. Each night it seems like he cries longer and longer before bed. He is still in his crib, could it be time to move him? Is he screaming because of an adjustment problem with DS2? WDYT? Any advice would really be appreciated
Gabriel 11/04/09 Vincent 9/17/11 Grace 8/02/13

Re: Bedtime help

• I am not any help but I have a 26 month old and just had a new baby a week and half ago... we are having nap and bedtime problems with DS 1. You are not alone and I am anxious to see what others say. For what its worth we have been trying to stick to the same routine as before which was read 2 books and he goes down. So now I read, leave, he cries for 30 minutes, I go in lay with him and he usually goes to sleep withing 10-15 of me laying with him. Just frustrating because it used to be so easy.
  • At least I know its not just me! The only thing I haven't tried is staying with him until he falls asleep because I'm scared to start that habit. Thanks gor your respones
    Gabriel 11/04/09 Vincent 9/17/11 Grace 8/02/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"