Parenting after a Loss

question about mailing packages(NBR)

I sold some of my scrubs on ebay and now I have to ship them.  I know you can get the supplies you need from stores and the post office, but do you have to purchase them from the post office or are they free.

I saw on their web site you can order the flat rate boxes for free, so thats why I didnt know if there is going to be a charge at the post office.

Thanks for your help!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: question about mailing packages(NBR)

• Depends. They have free flat rate shipping boxes, priority envelopes (maybe priority boxes too i cant remember) and overnight envelopes. But if youre looking just for a box to put stuff in, then yes you have to pay and it's quite pricey vs target or Walmart.  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I was thinking about the flat rate shipping boxes, I guess I should have mentioned that(show how much I mail things!!).  Thank you for your help!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Priority flat rate shipping boxes (and envelopes) are free.  You just have to ship them priority mail which are set prices ($5.20 for small, $10.50 for medium, and $15-ish for large) no matter if you have room left in the box.
    Oh, Baby Bean! We will always miss you! With us for 6w3d -- June 9, 2008.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    2 years of TTC, Seeing RE Feb 09, 2 medicated TI cycles - BFNs, 3 medicated IUIs - BFNs, back to medicated TI cycles until IVF approval, IVF approved in March 2010. BFP on last medicated TI cycle.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"