Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Lots of cm post miscarriage

I posted this in another topic but i think its better here...

I had a miscarriage on 10/10 and was 6 weeks along . My body got rid of it naturally and I bled for 3 days only. one week after that i felt ovualtion pains and had lots of CM since then. My husband and I have only had sex two times since the miscarriage...I dont think im pregnant yet, just wondering if its normal to have so much cm. (doctor said everything came out) the discharge is clear

Re: Lots of cm post miscarriage

• Options
    I had that!  Lol.  I don't know if that makes it normal, but it definitely happened to me, one day in particular.  I mean, that was weeks ago, and it was enough that I noted and remembered it.  If it does freak you out, I would just give the doctor a call.  I am sure the nurse can let you know if it is "normal" or not.

• Options

I m/c 10/17 and only bled for 7 days with no d&c or meds. I thought it was unusual for it to be so short, but it appears I am not alone there. Are you TTC again right afterwards? It has crossed my mind to try, but the doc said I should wait one cycle.

So sorry for your loss and wish you the best!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

The bleeding for me was also very short. Most of the bleeding was done on the first day. The second day was medium bleeding. And then the last couple of days were light - next to nothing. Only about 2 days after the bleeding stopped is when the CM showed up. I actually had lots of sticky/creamy CM for over a week until the fertile CM showed up.

imageimageimage
    BFP #1 ~ EDD 5.20.2012 ~ MC 10.1.2011
    BFP #2 ~ EDD 11.15.2012 ~ CP 3.7.2012
    BFP #3 ~ DS born 12.03.2012

FF Chart
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

My situation is almost identical to yours.  MC on 10/17, bled for 3 days, exactly 1 week after MC noticed EWCM (or what I thought appeared to be that).  It left me VERY confused.  DH and I got the go ahead to TTC this cycle, so I've been using the date AF should have arrived (as if I was never PG) as well as my MC as CD1.

Also, the cramping was never bad during my MC, but I'm getting what appears to be very intense O cramping now.  I'm just so confused. Today is CD14 based on m/c as CD1, which is usually when I O.

GL to you! 

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"