Georgia Babies
Options

Teacher appreciation week need ideas

Me and 3 other moms are in charge of the teacher appreciation week at our school. So far these are the ideas we have.

- Lunch daily

- Cleaning her room and organizing it

- Filling up the treasure chest (kids end of week reward)

I need other ideas, this is for Elliott's Kindergarten teacher.

Re: Teacher appreciation week need ideas

• Options

I see tons of teacher appreciation ideas on Pinterest!

https://pinterest.com/search/?q=teacher+appreciation

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

These are some of the things we have done in the past. 

Have all the parents contribute $$ and give her gift cards each day.

1 for a massage, 1 for Target, 1 for dinner out, 1 for starbucks

Have the kids each bring in a flower one day and give her a bouquet

Do candid pictures of the kids and make a photobook.

We also have the parents bring in breakfast and lunch or an afternoon treat each day. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am not on Pinterest but am thinking someone probably needs to send me an invite.
  • Options
    2 words. Gift.Card.  As a previous pre-k teacher, nothing was more coveted than a giftcard.  Target, a massage, a mani-pedi......Starbucks is always good too.  I would never have wanted anyone to clean or organize my room.  Might just be me, but I wanted to do that stuff myself.  The treasure chest idea is good, but not something really for HER.  I'd do a giftcard, or 2, or 8.  ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagekbrickell:
    I am not on Pinterest but am thinking someone probably needs to send me an invite.

If you click on "invite" Pinterest will send you an invite. I wouldn't recommend doing it though because it's super addictive and a huge time suck, but so awesome at the same time!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    You need to get on Pinterest for sure!!
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • Options

imagesusangilchrist:
    2 words. Gift.Card.  As a previous pre-k teacher, nothing was more coveted than a giftcard.  Target, a massage, a mani-pedi......Starbucks is always good too.  I would never have wanted anyone to clean or organize my room.  Might just be me, but I wanted to do that stuff myself.  The treasure chest idea is good, but not something really for HER.  I'd do a giftcard, or 2, or 8.  ;)

I agree.  I LOVE, LOVE GC's.  Cleaning and organizing my room would feel weird because my stuff is organized in only a way I can understand, haha. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The two room moms apparently said having her room cleaned and organized is something she wanted. We are also going to give her a couple of gift cards too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"