Two Under 2

Bedroom sharing starts tonight

I know bedroom sharing is a thing a lot of 2u2 mama's wonder about. Well, we're finally taking the plunge tonight. I am SO nervous but at the same time SO ready to get my bedroom back!

Wish me luck

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Bedroom sharing starts tonight

• GL! I started a week ago, the first night they both slept the entire nite! They woke up laughing at eachother...its been on & off though since, ds#2 is teething bad waking every two hrs..
  • Let us know how it goes!  I'll be taking the plunge in the next few weeks as well.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hope it goes well!  We started them in the same room when they were 5.5 months and 18 months old.  It only took about four nights until they had adjusted.  Sometimes they still wake each other up, but on the flip side, sometimes they'll get up for the day at the same time and spend 20-30 minutes "talking" and laughing at each other from their cribs.
    Traveling the world with my girls - born 12 months and 18 days apart.
    <a href="http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/putalittlepolkainyourdot/?action=view
  • Good luck! My two started sharing when the youngest was six months old. The first couple of nights were rough, getting #1 to settle down and go to sleep while she could see Chloe, but after that it was much better. We had also just moved to a new house, so there was a lot going on for my older baby.

• So far, so good :)

3 nights in and the only hiccup was this morning. DD2 woke up at 5:55 to eat, and that woke DD1, who was then too excited to go back to sleep (she looooooves her little sister). So, aside from a slightly early morning, all is good so far. I am crossing my fingers that it stays the same!

In case anyone is curious, we put DD1 down before DD2, and we have the white noise machine on between their beds. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"